NRL SC 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1,216 at the moment before final scaling (Even with 19 from Wighton)

Fantasy- 875 even with Barnett 18 and Sami 15 (That double transfer i did was crazy.
Cost me 41pts :mad: )
1149 saw me drop 541 places to 716th. Johnson, Watkins (over Lomax :() & G.Williams the main disappointments

Going for a cash grab this round with my first 2 trades

Musgrove > Flegler
L.Knight > Katoa

188k itb Next round ill probably upgrade my centres as behind Yeo ive got Lomax, Simonsson & Mann

911 in Fantasy and i moved up about 1450 spots to 472nd overall.

Fantasy rule changes are back to 28 trades for the season and 4 trades for both rounds 3 and 4.

Fantasy rule changes are back to 28 trades for the season and 4 trades for both rounds 3 and 4.
Yeah, i like that. Im 472nd in Fantasy but have quite a few issues so i really need the 4 trades this coming round. Obviously it is early but i dont have many issues in my SC team so the 5 trades are more of a luxury. I'll chuck up my fantasy team here too just for the hell of it.

Screen Shot 2020-05-12 at 1.07.20 pm.png

EDIT: Simonsson, Fifita, Kennedy & Musgrove/JTB are on the chopping block. I might go for Isaako, Bateman, Grant (looks like he'll get the nod) and another cheap cow.

I'll probably use the 4 trades again for round 4 which will mean im down to 18 for the rest of the season. Better to spend them early i think. The goal is to get a solid 17 quickly and then hope like hell there arent too many injuries. Given no origin and no byes, there isnt as much to factor in when selecting players so you can just go for the top scorers/those with the most potential without worrying they will miss rounds

Last edited:
Just found a way to grab Staggs, Isaako & Watson in one go. Means im jumping off Brailey early but i think Watson at hooker is a great option and since he is a 5/8 too it adds massive flexibility. I'll wait a few weeks to see how Bateman/McInnes go before trading them in. With this option i only have 2k leftover but im not too concerned about that as cows like Grant & Magoulias will come through. My CTR/WINGS have gone through a massive transformation as i now have Yeo/Staggs/Isaako/Lomax (Mann, Hampton, Kennedy, Wiliame) although Yeo is temporarily in my 2rFs. I'll look to do Walters > Grant in a few rounds time via Watson/G.Williams

Looks like i haven't altered my trades for a week, now im just hoping team lists next Tuesday are kind to me. I'm tempted to give Taumalolo the captaincy instead of Haas and will play Hampton over Mann given the Cowboys play the Titans. Next Thursday will be a huge night for me with Haas, Carrigan, Staggs, Isaako, Moses & Matterson. Will be a good way to get back into it, thats for sure.

Looks good, im like the Mansour selection. Im contemplating him instead of Isaako and i wish i could fit Drinkwater in too.
I’ve been tossing up between Mansour and Isaako for a while now.
thinking my next two trade outs are Knight and Lomax.
gotta get the funds into the bank to get Cleary back in.

Hopefully Lomax does well against the Warriors this round. I have just changed my trades and am no longer getting Isaako as ive gone for Drinkwater instead, meaning ill have Lolo (C), Drinkwater, Holmes & Hampton for their match against the Titans.

Screen Shot 2020-05-19 at 1.24.58 pm.png

EDIT: Next round ill get rid of Watkins for Magoulias or another 2rF so Yeo will come back into my centres

I'm looking at ways to get Cleary in too, im hoping Lomax makes a fair bit of money so i can downgrade him and upgrade Walters to Cleary. The other option is to trade out Drinkwater because the way my team is structured i cant get Cleary, Drinkwater, Watson & Grant in the same team. That means im hoping that either Grant doesnt become a must have cheapie or i wait a few rounds to get Cleary and hope he doesnt go nuts in that time, or i trade Drinkwater prematurely

I’m scared of what O’Brien is thinking of. Reports that Watson may not start at 9 really scare me. Wont be going near him until I see what he does. Any only get 60 mins if Randall gets named.

I’m scared of what O’Brien is thinking of. Reports that Watson may not start at 9 really scare me. Wont be going near him until I see what he does. Any only get 60 mins if Randall gets named.
I'm a bit concerned too but with Barnett out i think Watson will get 80 mins, whether that is all at the hooker position remains to be seen. Obviously I could be wrong, in which case he may only get 55-60 mins at hooker. It is a risky pick but i think the upside makes it worthwhile

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IN
Apisai Koroisau
Eliesa Katoa
Isaah Yeo
Luciano Leilua
Scott Drinkwater

OUT
Liam Knight
Mitchell Barnett
Zane Tetevano
Jarome Luai
Tom Eisenhuth

Cancelled Brailey to Walters (BOLD is new swap)
Keeping Cleary still.
Nice trades. I have all 5 of your trade ins. Leilua is a bit of a wildcard but given his first 2 scores, i like the trade in

Knights just picked up McCullough which means Watson wont be hooker thus he is no longer in my plans. My trade ins remain the same except McInnes comes in instead of Watson and im trading Watkins instead of Brailey. 68k itb
Think this now makes you stronger anyway.

Think this now makes you stronger anyway.
I would agree. As much as i wanted Watson, he was always a speculative pick and now i can go for a genuine gun in McInnes. It also potentially helps with structure as it is now easier for me to get Grant and Cleary in a couple weeks time. I'm now very happy with my 2rFs in Lolo, Matterson, McInnes (Leilua, Katoa, Kerr)

Just looking at the draw and the Dragons have Warriors, Bulldogs, Sharks & Titans over the next month. Maybe i will end up holding onto Lomax and Wiliame over that period. Not sure if McInnes neccessarily benefits from versing weaker teams but if he can get some additional attacking stats it bodes well

Without wishing to derail this thread im wondering what trades you guys are looking at for NRL Fantasy? I'm going to grab Grant & Staggs and probably Holmes based on the Cowboys having a favourable draw over the next month or so. The last trade in is hard for me to determine. I've heard the Titans are bringing in a young half, Fogarty, and given their injuries he should play straight away. It also seems that Best will be back for the Knights and if Magoulias is selected in the starting team it may be hard to go past him. Then there are genuine guns that may offer value for money e.g Tedesco. I may trade in Tedesco, Staggs, Holmes & Grant for D.Fifita, Friend, Simonsson & Walters. That will improve my starting team greatly but im slightly worried about a lack of depth. I guess i can try to address that with the 4 trades available for round 4.

Without wishing to derail this thread im wondering what trades you guys are looking at for NRL Fantasy? I'm going to grab Grant & Staggs and probably Holmes based on the Cowboys having a favourable draw over the next month or so. The last trade in is hard for me to determine. I've heard the Titans are bringing in a young half, Fogarty, and given their injuries he should play straight away. It also seems that Best will be back for the Knights and if Magoulias is selected in the starting team it may be hard to go past him. Then there are genuine guns that may offer value for money e.g Tedesco. I may trade in Tedesco, Staggs, Holmes & Grant for D.Fifita, Friend, Simonsson & Walters. That will improve my starting team greatly but im slightly worried about a lack of depth. I guess i can try to address that with the 4 trades available for round 4.

My team after trades is

Radley
Haas (c) Flegler
Leilua
Su'A Carrigan
Moses Cherry-Evans
Staggs Croker
S.Katoa Drinkwater Lomax

Marshall Walters Kennedy Rudolf

NON PLAYING Taunoa-Brown Luai Hampton Williame

Nothing great..Dumped Knight Cleary Barnett Sami

My team after trades is

Radley
Haas (c) Flegler
Leilua
Su'A Carrigan
Moses Cherry-Evans
Staggs Croker
S.Katoa Drinkwater Lomax

Marshall Walters Kennedy Rudolf

NON PLAYING Taunoa-Brown Luai Hampton Williame

Nothing great..Dumped Knight Cleary Barnett Sami
Not bad. No Taumalolo or Koroisau is a bit of an issue but your halves and centres are very strong.

My team is:

Koroisau
Haas Carrigan
Taumalolo Leilua Katoa
Moses Drinkwater
Staggs Aubosson
Tedesco Holmes Papenhuyzen

Lomax Wiliame Mann Grant

Rudolf Musgrove JTB Kennedy

My team before trades is

Api
Haas (c) Rudolph
Lolo Knight Carrigan
Moses Lui
Lomax Shibasaki
Holmes Drinkwater Pappy

Brailey Walters Williame Taunoa-Brown

To be dropped: Watkins Williams Musgrove Fifita.

looking to see what the price of Fogarty will be.
will probably get mcinnes mago and Grant.
then one more of Fogarty or mid pricer

My team before trades is

Api
Haas (c) Rudolph
Lolo Knight Carrigan
Moses Lui
Lomax Shibasaki
Holmes Drinkwater Pappy

Brailey Walters Williame Taunoa-Brown

To be dropped: Watkins Williams Musgrove Fifita.

looking to see what the price of Fogarty will be.
will probably get mcinnes mago and Grant.
then one more of Fogarty or mid pricer

Nice team. Jeez Williams was a huge trap, you'll be much better off without him. Looks like the 4 trades will improve your team substantially

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back