NRL SC 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've got 146k in the bank and i think im struggling
Yeah, im looking at maybe Lomax > cheapie (if there is one) but even with that trade and the 2 others ill struggle to make enough cash. I have Moses, Johnson, Drinkwater & Walters in my halves and 5/8s so getting Cleary isnt an absolute must but id love to get him in for Walters and then i wouldnt need to worry about those 2 positions for the rest of the season barring injury

Might try something weird and offliad Staggs to get to Cleary.
That thought has crossed my mind but im leaning towards keeping Staggs, not just because i just traded him in, but because i like his ceiling and i think he'll average in the top 5-10 CTWs. Yes, his floor is damn low, but id rather have a centre that can pump out 90+ in any given week. I knew he'd be a rollercoaster ride when i traded him in. That said, ill think about it and ill crunch the numbers to see whether i can get Cleary without trading Staggs.

Why did'nt you both keep Cleary ?
I did with 59k still in the bank.
Same. never had him. Would’ve kept him if I did.
My dad had him and kept him as well.

A question for balmainforever

What are your plans for the WFB position? I ask because i know you have Holmes and Papi and ive got the same. At the moment upgrading my WFBs isnt a high priority but Tedesco/Ponga/Turbo are surely ahead of Holmes and Papi and i think the timing of when/if to upgrade that position will be crucial.

What are your plans for the WFB position? I ask because i know you have Holmes and Papi and ive got the same. At the moment upgrading my WFBs isnt a high priority but Tedesco/Ponga/Turbo are surely ahead of Holmes and Papi and i think the timing of when/if to upgrade that position will be crucial.

teddy is first to be upgraded in round 6 by whoever is performing worse.
i'm thinking id prefer ponga over turbo but not sure that'll happen until round 10/11. may keep holmes if he can get on a run with him the only one with GK

Ummm. I may be keeping Val now after tonight’s performance

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tolo score not bad considering he was off for around 13 mins altogether

Reckon Pap could go for Ponga rather than Holmes maybe ?
Thought lolo was off for about 15 mins in the first half as well as the 13 in the second half.
edit. It was 19 mins he didn’t play.

605/10
McInnes(c) Lomax Papp
one other NZ forward tbd

need to get rid of Knight first

edit
Fantasy 429/7(c)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back