NRL SC 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of trades for fantasy. Jeez my team went downhill quickly with injuries, poor cash cow selections and the fact that i traded too many mid-pricers who i really should have kept like Mann, Lomax & L.Leilua

EDIT: I was reluctant to blame injuries but i really did get hit hard and did not cope.

Looking at my trade ins, almost all of them got injured/suspended/dropped between rounds 2 and 10 (A fair few others in my starting team got injured/dropped/suspended too)

The bold players got injured/dropped/suspended

Rd 2 - Aubusson & Katoa
Rd 3 - Capewell, Turbo, Grant - Tedesco (Missed a couple rounds)
Rd 4 - Paix - Yeo, MoFo, Murray
Rd 5 - Best, Mitchell
Rd 6 - McInnes, Clune (missed a round or 2)
Rd 7 - Ponga, Talau
Rd 8 - Matterson, Stone, Niu - Johnson
Rd 9 - Maumalo, Edwards
Rd 11 - Ponga*, Ikuvalu
Rd 12 - Jax. Paulo, Moses
Rd 13 - Mansour
Rd 14 - D.Fifita
Rd 15 - Cook, Kelly

*Traded Ponga out and then back in.

So yeah, absolute carnage. Some players i had for a long time before they got injured like Katoa and Grant so thats not too bad but the injuries/other issues tto the likes of Capewell, Turbo, Best, Mitchell, Matterson, Ponga, Maumalo & Edwards hit hard. Then injuries/non selections to Paix, Clune, Niu, Stone really hurt my depth. Luckily my last 4 rounds of trade ins have been fine and ultimately my poor selection of cows hurt a lot so ill cop that...but jeez injuries really damaged my chances!

Last edited:

Out of trades for fantasy. Jeez my team went downhill quickly with injuries, poor cash cow selections and the fact that i traded too many mid-pricers who i really should have kept like Mann, Lomax & L.Leilua

EDIT: I was reluctant to blame injuries but i really did get hit hard and did not cope.

Looking at my trade ins, almost all of them got injured/suspended/dropped between rounds 2 and 10 (A fair few others in my starting team got injured/dropped/suspended too)

The bold players got injured/dropped/suspended

Rd 2 - Aubusson & Katoa
Rd 3 - Capewell, Turbo, Grant - Tedesco (Missed a couple rounds)
Rd 4 - Paix - Yeo, MoFo, Murray
Rd 5 - Best, Mitchell
Rd 6 - McInnes, Clune (missed a round or 2)
Rd 7 - Ponga, Talau
Rd 8 - Matterson, Stone, Niu - Johnson
Rd 9 - Maumalo, Edwards
Rd 11 - Ponga*, Ikuvalu
Rd 12 - Jax. Paulo, Moses
Rd 13 - Mansour
Rd 14 - D.Fifita
Rd 15 - Cook, Kelly

*Traded Ponga out and then back in.

So yeah, absolute carnage. Some players i had for a long time before they got injured like Katoa and Grant so thats not too bad but the injuries/other issues tto the likes of Capewell, Turbo, Best, Mitchell, Matterson, Ponga, Maumalo & Edwards hit hard. Then injuries/non selections to Paix, Clune, Niu, Stone really hurt my depth. Luckily my last 4 rounds of trade ins have been fine and ultimately my poor selection of cows hurt a lot so ill cop that...but jeez injuries really damaged my chances!
That's brutal. Although didn't Ponga only miss round 3? Not sure you can bold him when you traded him in round 7.

That's brutal. Although didn't Ponga only miss round 3? Not sure you can bold him when you traded him in round 7.
Round 3 he was suspended

I'm out of trades in fantasy as well and we had extra 2 as well lol

RND 2 OUT Mann T Turbo
RND 3 OUT Barnett Sami Knight Cleary
RND 4 OUT Walters Sua S.Katoa Kennedy (S.Katoa i had brought in previous round)
T.Turbo came back in
RND 5 OUT Marshall Flegler (both had come in earlier)
RND 6 OUT Capewell Drinkwater
RN7 OUT E.Katoa (had brought in previous round) T.Turbo (again)
RND 8 OUT Radley Moses Staggs Croker (S.Katoa and Mann back again)
RND 9 OUT JTB Paix
RND 10 OUT Rudolf Mitchell
RND 11 OUT Field Williame
RND 12 OUT NO TRADES
RND 13 OUT Best Grant
RND 14 OUT Molo
RND 15 OUT Haas

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So in order to get a nuff & Cam Smith next week for E.Katoa and Rudolf, i need Rudolf to maintain his price or only lose a maximum of 5.6k

I believe that translates to a score of about 47. If he goes under that, it will completely screw up my trade plans.

Johnson out. fu**! I nearly put D.Brown in my 17 for him for this reason but changed my mind and now ill get a shitty auto emergency score...probably about 20 from the Hammer. :'(
Im stuck with Luai as I don’t trust Robinson with Hutchinson staying in the halves for the whole game

So in order to get a nuff & Cam Smith next week for E.Katoa and Rudolf, i need Rudolf to maintain his price or only lose a maximum of 5.6k

I believe that translates to a score of about 47. If he goes under that, it will completely screw up my trade plans.
At least Rudolph is actually starting tonight.
A 50 minute performance from him should get a 50+ score from him.

67. Worked really hard and deservingly got plenty of minutes. Very happy i started with him this season as he did his job and then some!
Would almost keep him for the year as a FR3

Would almost keep him for the year as a FR3
Tempted to do so, partly for sentimental reasons but i think ill nuff him for a FrF/2rF to give more flexiblilty for my final trades and the cash will allow me to trade in C.Smith or A.Crichton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back