NRL SC 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nofoaluma try in the last 10 seconds saved his score. Tedesco was average as captain but i feel like he will be given 10 extra points or so. I was tempted to go with Ponga captain as well so im worried he will make me pay.

11(c)/838

Cook and Murray tonight. Really hoping for a big night given these 2 are PODs amongst most of the top teams

67. Worked really hard and deservingly got plenty of minutes. Very happy i started with him this season as he did his job and then some!
******* LOL that the week i trade hum he FINALLY started and hit his BE

So scoring updates have me at 1040 with Ponga, Klemmer, Mann, Lolo

I'm disappointed that Crichton went backwards and Cleary was increased to a score i wouldve taken as captain instead of Teddy. Oh well, i think my score is decent but i doubt ill move up in the rankings. Cook and Murray were good but im hoping they both get a few extra points from scaling

Finished with 1280, up 4 spots to 54th. 197 points out of the top 10 and 291 points off 1st.

Now with Lolo out i can go to C.Smith, BMoz, A.Crichton or anyone else really. Obviously pending whether Crichton and CS9 are back or not.

Top 5000 now.

Looking at Lolo -> CS9, with the potential for Hess -> Doorey if named to start.

Rd 17 will probably be Rudolf -> Haas and Talau/Hess -> Marsters (if he can hold his spot)

Rd 18 Luai -> Munster, perhaps.

Leaves 4 trades for any injures/POD *ery.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finished with 1280, up 4 spots to 54th. 197 points out of the top 10 and 291 points off 1st.

Now with Lolo out i can go to C.Smith, BMoz, A.Crichton or anyone else really. Obviously pending whether Crichton and CS9 are back or not.
Looks like angus won’t be back this week.

Grant straight back in. Think i will bring him back instead of Cook.
Will have to change my 2nd trade now too (Marsters a reserve)

Grant straight back in. Think i will bring him back instead of Cook.
Will have to change my 2nd trade now too (Marsters a reserve)
I’d be wary of that. With Liddle on the bench, Grant will probably only get 60 mins.

Eels: Andrew Davey replaces the suspended Marata Niukore in Parramatta's only change.
Ryan Matterson (86) had his second score above 80 and his fifth above 70 against Melbourne last week, with a line break, a try assist and 54 tackles. It was also a good game for Nathan Brown (63) and Mitch Moses (62) as Dylan Brown (38) was kept quiet.
Rabbitohs: Corey Allan replaces Alex Johnston on the wing, Dane Gagai returns for Steven Marsters at centre and Liam Knight replaces Kurt Dillon on the bench.
Latrell Mitchell (52) scored twice in Souths' big win over Manly last week, a game that also resulted in big scores for Campbell Graham (73), Jaydn Su'A (61), Damien Cook (60) and Adam Reynolds (60).

Dragons: With Paul Vaughan copping a two-match suspension and Korbin Sims (calf) injured, Jackson Ford and Billy Brittain replace them on the bench.
Zac Lomax (56) is pushing his season average towards 50 – a great return for a genuine centre – while usual suspects Ben Hunt (64), Cameron McInnes (59) and Tyson Frizell (56) all did well in last week's win over the Broncos.
Titans: Moeaki Fotuaika has copped a one-week ban for a crusher tackle, in a double blow for those who are already coping with Payne Haas's suspension. The winner though is Tyrone Peachey, who starts at lock, while Ash Taylor returns from injury in place of Tanah Boyd, Mitch Rein replaces Nathan Peats at hooker, Beau Fermor starts with Keegan Hipgrave moving to the bench and Erin Clark joins the interchange.
AJ Brimson (67) and Jamal Fogarty (81) continue to be terrific scorers in the second half of the season, while Peachey (40) bounced back from a poor score a week earlier and looks a terrific option in the centres now.

Roosters: Matt Ikuvalu replaces Dan Tupou on the wing while the long-awaited return of Boyd Cordner shifts Nat Butcher to the bench and Daniel Fifita out of the side.
The Tricolours had six players score 59 or better in last week's win over the Tigers – Brett Morris, Siosiua Taukeiaho, Josh Morris, Jake Friend, Kyle Flanagan and Joey Manu. James Tedesco (46) is almost $200,000 cheaper than he was at the start of the season after a run of underwhelming scores.
Broncos: With Payne Haas suspended for another week Brisbane have also lost Anthony Milford (hamstring) and Issac Luke (suspension). Sean O'Sullivan is the new five-eighth, Corey Paix starts at hooker and Brodie Croft joins the bench.
Pat Carrigan (74) carried some extra workload without Haas in the middle last week and is again a captaincy option, while David Fifita (48) had "only" four tackle breaks – the first time he's had fewer than seven in a game this year. Kotoni Staggs (50) is currently ranked the second-best fit centre in Fantasy after last week's try-of-the-season contender.

Warriors: Chanel Harris-Tavita and Eliesa Katoa return from injury in place of Paul Turner and Isaiah Papali'i.
Last week's win over the Bulldogs resulted in good scores for Kodi Nikorima (70), Jazz Tevaga (66) and Roger Tuivasa-Sheck (64), with Tohu Harris (56) spending some time on the bench when Tevaga returned from an HIA.
Knights: Mid-season signing Blake Green (ACL) is the latest Knight to cop a season-ending injury to continue a horror run for the club's spine players. Mason Lino replaces Green at fgive-eighth in the only change to their 17, with Tex Hoy and Chris Randall among the reserves on an extended bench.
Mitch Barnett (74) is emerging as a real end-of-season point-of-difference option after back-to-back scores in the 70s, playing the full 80 minutes in the middle. He looms as a straight swap option for Jason Taumalolo who at $674k also frees up cash.
Mitchell Pearce (73) racked up 500 kick metres for just the second time this season following the first-half injury to Green. David Klemmer (61) proved a strong Payne Haas back-up option last week while Kurt Mann (62) is still averaging above 50 for the season.

Sharks: Shaun Johnson is back and forms a new halves duo with Connor Tracey, with Matt Moylan and Braydon Trindall out of the side. Briton Nikora starts in the second row with Siosifa Talakai benched.
Those who relied on Toby Rudolf to step in for the suspended Payne Haas last week were rewarded with a season-high 58 from the Cronulla prop.
Cowboys: Jason Taumalolo's calf injury is the biggest Fantasy news of the week, with the superstar lock to miss "up to four weeks". That makes him a trade for most coaches, although you could hold if you're safe in your league's top eight (or better yet, top four) and can afford to wait a week or two for a possible early return. Meanwhile one-time bargain gun Reece Robson is out for the season with a hamstring in another blow for the Cowboys.
In more bad news cheapie Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow is bumped out of the side by the returning Val Holmes on the wing. Josh McGuire moves to lock with Francis Molo at prop, Daejarn Asi and Murray Taulagi replace Ben Hampton and Tom Opacic in the backline and Tom Gilbert joins the bench. McGuire (62 last week) is a potential Taumalolo replacement with handy dual-position status.

Panthers: A calf injury is set to keep Api Koroisau on the sidelines for one or potentially two weeks in the latest injury blow to give Fantasy coaches headaches, with Mitch Kenny starting in his place.
Viliame Kikau's suspension results in Isaah Yeo moving to an edge with Moses Leota starting in the middle. Brian To'o returns on the wing, Brent Naden shifts to centre, Tyrone May moves to the bench and Billy Burns replaces Daine Laurie on the interchange.
Jarome Luai (58) enjoyed another one of his big scores last week while Nathan Cleary produced a typically strong 65 and Stephen Crichton (45) scored his 13th try of the season.
Tigers: Harry Grant returns but his 80-minute role is in doubt with Jacob Liddle keeping a spot on the bench. Alex Twal starts at lock with Tom Mikaele replacing Russell Packer at prop and Matt Eisenhuth moving to the interchange, where Shawn Blore also replaces Josh Reynolds. Sam McIntyre remains outside the 17 in the reserves.
Twal scored 45 in 57 minutes in his return from injury last week. Tommy Talau (31) remains the most-owned Tiger in Fantasy but could struggle for points against a red-hot Penrith side, while Luciano Leilua (44) and David Nofoaluma (51) remain very solid options.

Storm: Brandon Smith (broken jaw) will miss the rest of the regular season and Kenny Bromwich (calf) and Ryley Jacks (hip) are also out but big guns Cameron Smith, Cameron Munster, Jesse Bromwich and Jahrome Hughes are back along with Marion Seve. Tom Eisenhuth starts in the back row, Tino Fa'asuamaleaui and Sandor Earl move to the bench, and Cooper Johns and Albert Vete drop out.
Ryan Papenhuyzen (54) was excellent again last week while popular cheapie Eisenhuth managed 46 points in 39 minutes and should get more game time this week.
Sea Eagles: Tevita Funa is Manly's new fullback with Reuben Garrick switching to the wing, while Jack Gosiewski replaces Moses Suli (foot) in the centres. Martin Taupau is back in the starting pack, Taniela Paseka is benched, and Joel Thompson returns in the second row.
Even being on the wrong end of a 56-16 thrashing wasn't enough to stop Daly Cherry-Evans (64) scoring Fantasy points, with Jake Trbojevic (52) and Marty Taupau (42 in 37 minutes) both a little below par.

Raiders: Corey Harawira-Naera is out, as he can't play against the Bulldogs as per an agreement when he left the club earlier this season. Josh Papalii, Dunamis Lui and Hudson Young return to the starting side with Joseph Tapine and Ryon Sutton benched and Matthew Timoko joining the interchange.
Tom Starling (56) continues to be a revelation off the Canberra bench and ideally gets more game time in the final rounds, while Josh Papalii (43) deserved a bigger score due to that incredible ankle tap alone. Jack Wighton (81) and Nick Cotric (62) were the team's big winners against the Titans.
Bulldogs: Last round wasn't a great one for the Bulldogs' most-owned Fantasy players, with Luke Thompson (36) only getting 33 minutes off the bench, Jake Averillo (6) only getting half an hour on the park, and rookie Matt Doorey (28) not making a significant impact in his 68 minutes. The bad news is, this week is worse.
British import Thompson has been rested in yet another blow for Fantasy coaches looking to fill their front-row spots, while Doorey has been benched and Averillo is out. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak, Marcelo Montoya and Lachlan Lewis replace Tim Lafai, Reimis Smith and Jack Cogger in the backline, while Dylan Napa returns to the starting pack. Renouf To'omaga and Dean Britt join the interchange with Sauaso Sue also dropping out. Raymond Faitala-Mariner (51) was the bright light for the Dogs' Fantasy prospects last week with his first 50-point game without a try since round 7.

Mighty tempted to play the fixture and do Nofoaluma > Mansour as it gives me enough cash to do Lolo > C.Smith. I was going to nuff the hammer but he may well be a nuff anyway. Playing the fixture is always risky but at worst Mansour flops but still makes a bit of cash and i trade him again. My team is pretty much set so it comes down to small upgrades & luxury trades.

Koroisau out injured

Now i've done Lolo to Barnett (play Rudolf (R) )
Get Grant or Smith next week.

Just got the bare 17 in fantasy

Just Matterson today both games.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back