NRL SC 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

3/158

Murray and Cook were poor but i think Murray will get scaled up to 60ish. His pass that setup C.Graham for a try was only given 4 points. I'm not sure if he will get a linebreak assist for it, but i'm pretty sure it will be bumped up to a try assist.

Anyway, today i have McInnes, Lomax, Teddy (vc) & Carrigan

the rookie mistake of doing trades too early. If only you held Nofa.
couldve you got Munster for SJ if you hadn’t gone early?
Yeah it was a rookie mistake :( I could've done Johnson to Munster only if i downgraded someone e.g Taumalolo

EDIT: It isnt all doom and gloom, Johnson can be my captain if Teddy fires tonight

Yeah it was a rookie mistake :( I could've done Johnson to Munster only if i downgraded someone e.g Taumalolo

EDIT: It isnt all doom and gloom, Johnson can be my captain if Teddy fires tonight
81 at half time. Should be locked in now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeo went off with head knock
Mitchell out for the season
Yeah Yeo got up and tried to walk and both tigers and penrith players rushed over to grab him and stop him from falling again as he was that wobbly. Given how he looked i expect he will have a pretty bad concussion but sometimes that isnt the case, so hopefully for his sake, it isn't too severe.

Would it be totally insane to bring Nofoaluma back in for next week? Just to complete the in-out-back in manoeuvre! In all likelihood i will do Brown > Munster but im considering Yeo to Nofoaluma for 1 round and then getting Munster in the following week when he has a better matchup. I figure pretty much all trades are either luxury trades or for injuries at this point.

EDIT: I've learnt my lesson with trading early too so if he is out ill nuff Yeo and then wait to see if Johnson actually plays before making my 2nd trade. No Johnson = Munster. Johnson in means i may go for Nofoaluma

Last edited:
Penrith have a 5 day turnaround.
Yeo won’t pass the protocols and will miss next week.

Yeo and Johnson both out as expected. I'll be trading Yeo and Johnson to either Munster/To'o or Nofoaluma/Brimson. With Titans easy draw i think ill get Brimson and Nofoaluma. Might even trade Nofoa out next round as he has a tougher matchup. That would complete the in-out-in-out move

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back