NRL SC 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
16(c)/1153

Just C.Smith to come.

Started with so much promise and then Lomax, Brimson & Mann completely ruined my chances of a great score. In hindsight trading Lomax back in a month ago was a shocking move. If i went say C.Graham who i owned for a brief period when he scored poorly i would be much better off. As it stands, i have owned Lomax for 9 rounds this season with an average hovering around 50 and when i owned C.Graham he averaged about 45 for me. Shocking timing with my trades with those 2. Oh well, these things happen for everyone!

Lomax is everything or nothing i find (mind you plenty like him floating about lol)

Lomax is everything or nothing i find (mind you plenty like him floating about lol)
Definitely! It just annoys me that i literally chose the worst time to trade him out and then the worst time to trade him back in. I really traded him back in mainly because i looked at the top 10 in the rankings and they all had him and he was playing well so i was losing ground not having him. If i didnt trade him back in i would ironically have probably gained ground on those that had him, unless i chose a POD that turned out to be worse, which i do acknowledge as a possibility. I think the only good thing about having him is that since he has turned to s**t the top teams also have him so i guess i havent really lost ground. I just wish i went for someone else, but enough of this woe is me attitude.

I won't be in a position to win a prize as im too far outside the top 10 now but i have had a great season!! Its been filled with lots of good luck, poor luck, some terrible choices and some good ones too. There are several decisions where i was really undecided and while i remember a fair few mistakes which stopped me from really challenging for top 10, i have to also acknowledge the opposite in that i made good choices and was pretty damn lucky at times too. I'm in 6 leagues and have made the prelims in all of them so that is a nice positive to take away too!

Anyway, ill try to enjoy the last 2 rounds of this season (and then finals) as much as possible as at several stages throughout the year i highly doubted we'd even have a full season so im thankful for that.

Now the season is nearly done they have decided to make supercoach stats
available for all games for the one payment.
I subscribe to AFL so it's weird to see the green dots on this lol.

New trades
Teddy Koro to Ponga Smith (1 trade left)

VC Smith to Ponga

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First time playing NRL SuperCoach and have made both league GF. Im ranked 40K which is pretty abysmal. Just proves by lurking this thread and you guys responding to my questions, just how one can fluke it into some grannies.

Have two trades left, and am looking forward to using them both obviously. Thanks for your knowledge peeps. I'll keep lurking and join a BF league next season if a spot is available.

Good luck to all still up and about.

Now onto my SC racing team . . . . .🏇

1242 final and went up 81 spots to 40th overall. If i played Lomax over Nofoaluma id only be about 75 points outside the top 10. As it stands id need basically a round winning score to get close to top 10 overall. I think i will go for broke and captain S.Crichton against the Dogs in the hope he puts in a 100+ point performance. I made 6 out of 6 grand finals as well so im stoked about that. Its been a good year and although there havent been too many active users contributing to this thread, it has been good to discuss all things NRL SC. Hopefully everyone has a good final round and that even more BF users will play next year :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back