NRL SC 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carnage is here for the last round

Even though Haas and Teddy are back, CS9, Munster, SChrichton and Bateman are out. As long with Tomturbo, SJ, RTS

I must say i will be deathriding Tedesco, Ponga, Haas and even Cleary this round. The first 3 i no longer have and Cleary is in basically everyone's team and i dont want him scoring well as other teams' captain. My only chance to get close to top 10 (168 points away) is to hope the popular players have a stinker while the likes of Mann, DCE (C), C.Walker, Brimson, C.Graham, E.Katoa, Murray, Tupou etc pull something out of their hats. My team is pretty unique so it is plausible that i could make up the ground but will need a ton of luck and death riding 3 or 4 of the top players/scorers in the comp is likely to end poorly...but hey i can say i gave it a real crack! If the Roosters v Souths game ends up being a massive game for fantasy ill be happy given i will have 5 playing.

I must say i will be deathriding Tedesco, Ponga, Haas and even Cleary this round. The first 3 i no longer have and Cleary is in basically everyone's team and i dont want him scoring well as other teams' captain. My only chance to get close to top 10 (168 points away) is to hope the popular players have a stinker while the likes of Mann, DCE (C), C.Walker, Brimson, C.Graham, E.Katoa, Murray, Tupou etc pull something out of their hats. My team is pretty unique so it is plausible that i could make up the ground but will need a ton of luck and death riding 3 or 4 of the top players/scorers in the comp is likely to end poorly...but hey i can say i gave it a real crack! If the Roosters v Souths game ends up being a massive game for fantasy ill be happy given i will have 5 playing.
Waller vc could’ve got you there😢

Waller vc could’ve got you there😢
Ive had him VC most weeks actually but with what was meant to be a hard opponent i changed it :'( Anyway, if DCE goes off i might still have a chance. Sitting at 9/726

Also, i couldnt be happier with the scores of Teddy, Ponga and Haas! Now i just need Cleary to not go huge!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really don't understand why someone would do this though. Separate teams i kinda understand but having identical teams is just asking to be ruled out in terms of prizes. I have heard the argument that someone could make 2 identical teams in order to participate in double the amount of leagues, but imagine if you did that and finished the comp first and won nothing, that would be the ultimate kick in the cajones!

Won 5/6 leagues by an average of about 200 points! Lost one league by 12 points, although score amendments may change that.
Toms Terminators yeah ??

*en murdered me in Bigfooty GF
Well done mate , knocked off the defending premier

1,118 for me

Dud year , like 20k when i was to 2k last year.

Had a great year in afl and s**t in nrl - complete reverse of last year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back