NRL [NRL] SC 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still shaking my head at how he won the Dally M over Cleary

Anyways

So cash cows guys? Any decent NRL pages similar to say what DT Talk do to look at for an idea?

First year of Classic after playing Draft last year, so got no clue

I use this page in a similar fashion to what I use Footywire for AFL for more experienced players, but yeah, no real insight on job security and stuff, just plain historical stats.
I use this site occasionally. They have a season guide for $15 which may be useful

So Niu copped a fine and a 6 month driving ban

Reckon he get 2-3 weeks club imposed ban?
can't see him playing round 1
should get 3 weeks like Haas got

So Niu copped a fine and a 6 month driving ban

Reckon he get 2-3 weeks club imposed ban?
Im pretty sure he gets a ban, i think 2-3 weeks is appropriate. I highly doubt its more than 3, that is overkill. If its only 1 week, then he could still be a starting option. Although I think im content with my centres/wings without him now. If i feel i have to make a 'corrective' trade i might be tempted if he scores well in his first 2 games, whenever that is!

Screenshot_20210305-130722_SuperCoach.jpg
Screenshot_20210305-130731_SuperCoach.jpg

I don't know what I'm doing but apparently Lam and Watson is a goer?

Walker apparently will get some minutes throughout the season, got no clue on Madden, just picked him as his ownership is slightly higher than others, wouldn't mind back up in that halves area though just in case

Don't like the front rowers at all, Haas is obviously miles ahead, but no point wasting $$$ on the pine for 3 weeks

I guess if Niu gets a suspension I can downgrade him to Simonsson or something or move Benny Turbo as he has CTW/2RF DPP. Is Turbo earmarked to play as a forward or out wide? I guess forwards scoring deviation isn't as bad as CTWs, so maybe I should move him to the CTWs?

But yeah, critique if you want, give me ideas.

View attachment 1070484
View attachment 1070486

Walker apparently will get some minutes throughout the season, got no clue on Madden, just picked him as his ownership is slightly higher than others, wouldn't mind back up in that halves area though just in case

Don't like the front rowers at all, Haas is obviously miles ahead, but no point wasting $$$ on the pine for 3 weeks

I guess if Niu gets a suspension I can downgrade him to Simonsson or something or move Benny Turbo as he has CTW/2RF DPP. Is Turbo earmarked to play as a forward or out wide? I guess forwards scoring deviation isn't as bad as CTWs, so maybe I should move him to the CTWs?

Watson and Lam are definitely value. I really like your top 15 or so players but i highly doubt you will see many of your 170k cows on team sheets come Tuesday. Your CTW is nice as you've got a bench that should play, pending Niu's status of course. Then your Frfs bench is good too. I worry about your halves bench and definitely your 2rFs bench. Madden may have a spot and Walker may get some game time throughout the year but whether it is enough to actually make you money is the question.

It is nice to have some DPP options with your 2rF bench but i cant see any of the 3 getting a game to start the season - maybe Saddler if anyone. Despite having an extremely strong 15-17 i think you will suffer in the medium-long term with your setup.

I suggest 2 simple changes:
- Niu > Simonsson
- Anderson > Leniu (via James)

Niu to Simo gives you the cash to get Leniu and then James at least gives you 1 player that will provide 2rF cover. Other than that, ill leave it up to you but i suggest you downgrade 1 gun and then add 2 or 3 more cows that will play on your bench. Its a good effort though, cant really knock any of your onfield selections. Best of luck

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1070484
View attachment 1070486

Listening to SEN this morning they speculated Walker won't play week 1.

Will ease him into it

Watson and Lam are definitely value. I really like your top 15 or so players but i highly doubt you will see many of your 170k cows on team sheets come Tuesday. Your CTW is nice as you've got a bench that should play, pending Niu's status of course. Then your Frfs bench is good too. I worry about your halves bench and definitely your 2rFs bench. Madden may have a spot and Walker may get some game time throughout the year but whether it is enough to actually make you money is the question.

It is nice to have some DPP options with your 2rF bench but i cant see any of the 3 getting a game to start the season - maybe Saddler if anyone. Despite having an extremely strong 15-17 i think you will suffer in the medium-long term with your setup.

I suggest 2 simple changes:
- Niu > Simonsson
- Anderson > Leniu (via James)

Niu to Simo gives you the cash to get Leniu and then James at least gives you 1 player that will provide 2rF cover. Other than that, ill leave it up to you but i suggest you downgrade 1 gun and then add 2 or 3 more cows that will play on your bench. Its a good effort though, cant really knock any of your onfield selections. Best of luck
Cheers

Yeah I know who all the good players are, but when it comes to youth I have absolutely no clue as I'm not that invested a fan

Yeah it looked like quite a lot of 250-300k types were getting picked up, I guess their job security would be better (many seem to be guys coming back from injury or kids who will have more prominent roles)

Should I have someone like Moylan as 5/8 cover for Munster but also maybe cash gen? He has weird DPP as 5/8FLB so basically 5/8 cover is all I'd need him for in the short term, whereas 5/8HOK or 5/8HFB seems to be more useful

SELFCONFESDAFLNERD who would be the best option to downgrade Klemmer to? Imo I'll need to have Haas eventually so I may as well have a Midpricer or subpremo in that spot

Fisher-Harris 520k mark or lower I could do I think

Hopefully will give me funds to upgrade to a Moylan or something (need halves cover I think going by what you said)

Also, would the halves be the best position to VC loophole in kinda like a R3 in AFL? So should I have a floating DPP donut there?

Is this a reasonable strategy

Kinda thinking

Donut 5/8HFB DPP

Then get a reasonable coverage option like one of those Warrior halves like Nikorima or CHT or Ash Taylor who also have 5/8HFB DPP?

I had both Warriors in draft at times last year, Nikorima has a massive ceiling and has the potential to ton up a few times a year, but his scoring deviation is like Sivos, 110-150 1 week, 10-25 the next 3 weeks...

The VC loophole is completely different in NRL SuperCoach. The loop is the lowest score on any line. No matter what (even if it’s -1)

Lodge looks like getting all of Haas minutes. Think he’s a good option at 300k. With all the injury problems at the storm, Welch looks like a good option as well.

Lodge looks like getting all of Haas minutes. Think he’s a good option at 300k. With all the injury problems at the storm, Welch looks like a good option as well.
Ah, so that's why Welch has high ownership

Will Brandon Smith capitalise too even after Grant comes back?

The VC loophole is completely different in NRL SuperCoach. The loop is the lowest score on any line. No matter what (even if it’s -1)
How does emergency scores work if any?

I seen my projected score bobble up and down when changing reserves, so they get counted too I'd assume.

Top 13 plus any 4 others you pick as reserves all score.
If you have a player that doesn’t play from that top 17, then you get an auto emerg which is the lowest score from those playing.

Ah, so that's why Welch has high ownership

Will Brandon Smith capitalise too even after Grant comes back?
Cheese probably gets 45-50 mins when Grant comes back.

SELFCONFESDAFLNERD who would be the best option to downgrade Klemmer to? Imo I'll need to have Haas eventually so I may as well have a Midpricer or subpremo in that spot

Fisher-Harris 520k mark or lower I could do I think

Hopefully will give me funds to upgrade to a Moylan or something (need halves cover I think going by what you said)
I actually think Welch is a great option, as mentioned by balmainforever

Looking at his back half of last season andd he was averaging 60 odd. With Grant out they may swing Brandon Smith to hooker at times and Welch could get even more minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back