NRL [NRL] SC 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i havent received much interest for the Cash (draft) league so im hoping it will receive enough interest to take place but it will now be just for bragging rights and not any money. If you let me know you are interested in this thread ill swing you the code. Im pretty flexible with draft times so id like everyone to get a vote and we can come to a consensus. That said, the draft will not take place on a weekend. If you are interested please let me know ASAP. Cheers

So i havent received much interest for the Cash (draft) league so im hoping it will receive enough interest to take place but it will now be just for bragging rights and not any money. If you let me know you are interested in this thread ill swing you the code. Im pretty flexible with draft times so id like everyone to get a vote and we can come to a consensus. That said, the draft will not take place on a weekend. If you are interested please let me know ASAP. Cheers
I'm keen for a draft

I'm happy to join
Just not on the weekend. I umpire cricket then.

A few takeaways from Roosters v Raiders trial

- SST taking kicks and when he is off the duties have fallen to Tedesco.
- Lam looking really good, involved in a couple trys
- If there was any doubt Crichton was a lock, there isnt anymore. He has been brilliant, lots of strong runs and offloads. Has fended away from 5-6 tackles and snagged a try catching a kick
- Looks like Raiders are missing Bateman's class already
- Roosters seem to be playing it pretty much like it is round 1, Raiders not so much. As such Raiders have used more of their bench than the Roosters. For instance Wighton went off after 35 minutes when Raiders were up 16-6.
- Collins made some very strong runs as usual, scored a very nice try.

Lam is the one that im thinking about now. His kicking game has been good (he setup a nice try with one) and he made a very nice line break off the back of a dummy, which setup a Tedesco try.

- If there was any doubt Crichton was a lock, there isnt anymore. He has been brilliant, lots of strong runs and offloads. Has fended away from 5-6 tackles and snagged a try catching a kick
- Roosters seem to be playing it pretty much like it is round 1, Raiders not so much. As such Raiders have used more of their bench than the Roosters. For instance Wighton went off after 35 minutes when Raiders were up 16-6.

Lam is the one that im thinking about now. His kicking game has been good (he setup a nice try with one) and he made a very nice line break off the back of a dummy, which setup a Tedesco try.
There were rumours around that Lam could be the starting kicker over SST
Lam is perfect with Watson at hooker. Both have same duels.

There were rumours around that Lam could be the starting kicker over SST
Lam is perfect with Watson at hooker. Both have same duels.
I was surprised to see Lam so cheap. For some reason i thought he was just over 400k not just over 300k. You're right, Watson and Lam complement eachother perfectly.

Tiger cheapies all went well.
Laurie might actually start at full back now after that display
Roberts looked useful enough.

Luke Brooks with the goalkicking was interesting

How was Sitili Tups?

I've tried to avoid making my team until TLT but it's getting harder to resist lol

How was Sitili Tups?

I've tried to avoid making my team until TLT but it's getting harder to resist lol
He was solid. Did a few good things early but im not sure how long he played for because he didn't really stand out after that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keen for a draft if their is still a spot available and any classic leagues. I really enjoyed SC last year and had my best result so keen to see how I perform this year!
Yeah there is a spot available for my draft league! I'll PM you the code :)

Keen for a draft if their is still a spot available and any classic leagues. I really enjoyed SC last year and had my best result so keen to see how I perform this year!
Did you join classic league 256648

Wighton or bust as far as Raiders players go this year
Still shaking my head at how he won the Dally M over Cleary

Anyways

So cash cows guys? Any decent NRL pages similar to say what DT Talk do to look at for an idea?

First year of Classic after playing Draft last year, so got no clue

I use this page in a similar fashion to what I use Footywire for AFL for more experienced players, but yeah, no real insight on job security and stuff, just plain historical stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back