NRL [NRL] SC 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers

Yeah I know who all the good players are, but when it comes to youth I have absolutely no clue as I'm not that invested a fan

Yeah it looked like quite a lot of 250-300k types were getting picked up, I guess their job security would be better (many seem to be guys coming back from injury or kids who will have more prominent roles)

Should I have someone like Moylan as 5/8 cover for Munster but also maybe cash gen? He has weird DPP as 5/8FLB so basically 5/8 cover is all I'd need him for in the short term, whereas 5/8HOK or 5/8HFB seems to be more useful
I think Moylan will score well, he is obviously a massive injury risk but at his price he is a worthwhile investment. Using DPP for cover (and trading purposes) is great in this game. There dont seem to be many cheap 2rFs that will play regularly so you may have to go up to someone like Riki to get that extra coverage.

I actually think Welch is a great option, as mentioned by balmainforever

Looking at his back half of last season andd he was averaging 60 odd. With Grant out they may swing Brandon Smith to hooker at times and Welch could get even more minutes.
Screenshot_20210305-170242_SuperCoach.jpg
Screenshot_20210305-170249_SuperCoach.jpg

So if I go JFH to Welch, who from my bench would you put the extra 70k into?

I seen you mentioned Riki

View attachment 1070663
View attachment 1070664

So if I go JFH to Welch, who from my bench would you put the extra 70k into?

Given you cant get to Riki or even Oates with that 70k, i think id upgrade Suaalii to Schuster via Moylan. Schuster is 207k and will start for the Sea Eagles.

EDIT: If Suaalii is selected then i would keep your bench as is. One to watch if you want a HFB is Jayden Sullivan, if selected round 1. I actually like both Suaalii and Walker but you may be waiting too long for them to get games which puts more pressure on your other cows so its a tough call. I think id make 1 of those trades depending on what happens on Tuesday afternoon next week

Given you cant get to Riki or even Oates with that 70k, i think id upgrade Suaalii to Schuster via Moylan. Schuster is 207k and will start for the Sea Eagles
Ok cool

Stephen Crichton would probably be the next one I would downgrade to free up funds after that FRF spot, though I think with Mansour gone they'll probably rely on him more, but the best scorers in tbat position always seem to take the conversions

Ok cool

Stephen Crichton would probably be the next one I would downgrade to free up funds after that FRF spot, though I think with Mansour gone they'll probably rely on him more, but the best scorers in that position always seem to take the conversions
Yeah, there is one other option which i think could work for you. Depends on teams but you could swing Watson to 5/8 and pick Simpkin. Instead of getting Moylan there you could upgrade B.Trbo to Riki. It does rely on Simpkin being selected for the tiges but if he is, he will be a good option at 170k, even if he starts on the bench

Yeah, there is one other option which i think could work for you. Depends on teams but you could swing Watson to 5/8 and pick Simpkin. Instead of getting Moylan there you could upgrade B.Trbo to Riki. It does rely on Simpkin being selected for the tiges but if he is, he will be a good option at 170k, even if he starts on the bench
Screenshot_20210305-173542_SuperCoach.jpg
Screenshot_20210305-173548_SuperCoach.jpg

Ok, no JFH, Moylan or Simpkin

But Welch, Schuster and Riki are in instead

Should have someone playing on the CTWs bench in case Tedesco has a niggle

Lel, ok I picked Welch in draft too, not many FRFs left with upside, could've picked Eisenhuth I guess though

Picked 11 so far, need a hooker and one last CTW for onfield before it's 4 on the bench, not fussed on CTWs, it's a raffle, but a good hooker would be handy

8 team draft

Hookers left
Starling
Robson
Mahoney (big fan of Reed being a Parra fan, he sets us up, but needs to find a way to hit the scoreboard more to improve his scoring ceiling, but he is a consistent 40-70 every week I guess, you won't get many stinkers out of him)
Brailey
Hunt
McCullough
Rein
Lam
Friend
Cust
Turpin

Thinking Mahoney, Starling, Robson or Lam here

Lel, ok I picked Welch in draft too, not many FRFs left with upside, could've picked Eisenhuth I guess though

Picked 11 so far, need a hooker and one last CTW for onfield before it's 4 on the bench, not fussed on CTWs, it's a raffle, but a good hooker would be handy

8 team draft

Hookers left
Starling
Robson
Mahoney (big fan of Reed being a Parra fan, he sets us up, but needs to find a way to hit the scoreboard more to improve his scoring ceiling, but he is a consistent 40-70 every week I guess, you won't get many stinkers out of him)
Brailey
Hunt
McCullough
Rein
Lam
Friend
Cust
Turpin

Thinking Mahoney, Starling, Robson or Lam here
Ok just looked, everyone else has a hooker, I think everyone is leaving CTWs late (I picked up Lomax, Tupou and Johnston already so not too bad)

So should be safe enough to get 1 of them 4

Got Eisenhuth the next round anyway, lel. Picked up Addo-Carr there too. Might as well pick a hooker with my last pick (bit like the old ruckman strategy in AFL drafts)

Might look at Nelson Alofa-Solomona come next round in draft, he has extremely good PPM numbers, would he also be in line for more game time like Welch with Storms injuries?

Screenshot_20210307-120631_SuperCoach.jpg
Screenshot_20210307-120639_SuperCoach.jpg

Draft done

Lam, Asofa-Salomona, Laurie and Welch my more speculative/hype picks, took Welch at my 11th pick I think, the other 3 were 3 of my last 4.

Everyone else pretty standard

I think my team is pretty balanced aside from not having hooker coverage (can always get Blayke Brailey off waivers when I need backup)

View attachment 1071862
View attachment 1071863

Draft done

Lam, Asofa-Salomona, Laurie and Welch my more speculative/hype picks, took Welch at my 11th pick I think, the other 3 were 3 of my last 4.

Everyone else pretty standard

I think my team is pretty balanced aside from not having hooker coverage (can always get Blayke Brailey off waivers when I need backup)
Looks strong. How many teams are in your league?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lodge looks like getting all of Haas minutes. Think he’s a good option at 300k. With all the injury problems at the storm, Welch looks like a good option as well.

Him and Klemm atm

Looks strong. How many teams are in your league?
Just the 8

Had pick 1

Think I've done ok, even with the big gaps between picks like 1 then 16-17, 32-33, 48-49

12-16 team draft leagues would absolutely suck though

I'm posting my NRL fantasy team here as i think its complete barring something unforseeable happening with team lists tomorrow or injuries/suspension prior to Thursday. My SC however; is still changing regularly and probably wont be complete until Thursday or after. My SC and Fantasy actually don't look that similar at the moment. Dual position players like Moylan & Averillo i feel are more important in Fantasy as you only have 21 players and dual position links are critical for covering injuries. That is true also given there is no auto emergency like there is in SC.

Screen Shot 2021-03-08 at 5.20.49 pm.png

one down 15 to go

1 ROGER TUIVASA-SHECK (c) 2 DAVID FUSITU’A 3 EUAN AITKEN 4 PETA HIKU 5 KEN MAUMALO 6 KODI NIKORIMA 7 CHANEL HARRIS-TAVITA 8 ADDIN FONUA-BLAKE 9 WAYDE EGAN 10 JAMAYNE TAUNOA-BROWN 11 ELIESA KATOA 12 BAYLEY SIRONEN 13 TOHU HARRIS Interchange: 14 JAZZ TEVAGA 15 BEN MURDOCH-MASILA 16 LEESON AH MAU 17 BUNTY AFOA 18 ADAM POMPEY 20 SEAN O’SULLIVAN 21 TOM ALE 22 JOSH CURRAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back