NRL NRL season 2021: 3 days to go

Remove this Banner Ad

May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
Reckon they'll cut a team to keep it at 16? Some legends of the game reckon there isn't the talent available for more than 16 teams.

No, I don't. I would add Perth too and not having enough talent hasn't stopped the AFL from adding teams, especially the women's game.

May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

moto748

Premiership Player
Apr 19, 2010
Wigan
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Wigan Warriors
Couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke. In other news, I haven't been around for a while, did nobody want Benji in the end? Is he bound for a life in the commentary box?

May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
Couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke. In other news, I haven't been around for a while, did nobody want Benji in the end? Is he bound for a life in the commentary box?

Souths wanted him.

Dec 7, 2007
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Rabbitohs, Villa, McLaren F1, ENG
FB_IMG_1612569912459.jpg

DaRenegade

NRL > AFL
Dec 22, 2011
Australia
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Miami Heat
I mean, Folau is a piece of s**t and definitely shouldn’t be let back in the game, but it would be quite hypocritical to not allow him back when we have other pieces of s**t like Matt Lodge and Russel Packer allowed to play after their incidents

Dec 7, 2007
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Rabbitohs, Villa, McLaren F1, ENG
I mean, Folau is a piece of sh*t and definitely shouldn’t be let back in the game, but it would be quite hypocritical to not allow him back when we have other pieces of sh*t like Matt Lodge and Russel Packer allowed to play after their incidents
The Lodge one gets me every time, we are no clean skins either with names like ZMusgrove, DWalker, JRoberts even more recently SBurgess all employed by the club, but Lodge as far as I'm aware hasn't paid a cent to the couple in the US yet was given a new contract and promoted to captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Back