NRL NRL season 2021: 3 days to go

Remove this Banner Ad

Reckon they'll cut a team to keep it at 16? Some legends of the game reckon there isn't the talent available for more than 16 teams.

No, I don't. I would add Perth too and not having enough talent hasn't stopped the AFL from adding teams, especially the women's game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke. In other news, I haven't been around for a while, did nobody want Benji in the end? Is he bound for a life in the commentary box?

Couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke. In other news, I haven't been around for a while, did nobody want Benji in the end? Is he bound for a life in the commentary box?

Souths wanted him.

I mean, Folau is a piece of s**t and definitely shouldn’t be let back in the game, but it would be quite hypocritical to not allow him back when we have other pieces of s**t like Matt Lodge and Russel Packer allowed to play after their incidents

I mean, Folau is a piece of sh*t and definitely shouldn’t be let back in the game, but it would be quite hypocritical to not allow him back when we have other pieces of sh*t like Matt Lodge and Russel Packer allowed to play after their incidents
The Lodge one gets me every time, we are no clean skins either with names like ZMusgrove, DWalker, JRoberts even more recently SBurgess all employed by the club, but Lodge as far as I'm aware hasn't paid a cent to the couple in the US yet was given a new contract and promoted to captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Back