Portfolio NSL '99 - Design Project - 16/16 TEAMS COMPLETE

AFL 2029 remade by Slazenger is next, actually.

Get in line.
Please make sure to convert the boots on your template into studded Dunlop Volleys for maximum authenticity.

AnsettAustralia

Draftee
May 12, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
View attachment 427739

CANBERRA COSMOS

In the first real move away from existing branding in this portfolio, the Canberra Cosmos swapped away the blue and yellow for green and black. The design features the classic USA '94 star design, with a primarily green and black design at home and white with green on the road.​
Absolute beaut of a sponsor choice :fire::fire:

Omg this ones been taking.for ages

Piss off you disrespectful little s**t - I've just had a close death in the family and a funeral in the last week, plus I have a full time job that's gone into overtime most nights, plus having a life.

Piss off you disrespectful little s**t - I've just had a close death in the family and a funeral in the last week, plus I have a full time job that's gone into overtime most nights, plus having a life.
That sucks FT, sorry for your loss.

Cheers guys. <3

Probably shouldn't have snapped so hard but yeah, I'm not taking s**t from a twelve year old with no life experience who makes one-post low quality portfolios, because a portfolio that I'm putting a lot of work into it terms of concepting, logo recreation and such, is taking too long because I haven't updated it in a week.

sorry but geez you dont need to be so aggressive!!

Nah, you need to not comment stupid s**t. Honest question, what on earth made you think to yourself that telling someone their portfolio is taking too long because it hasn't been updated in a week is a good idea?

Think before you speak.

Grandsun

Club Legend
Jan 9, 2015
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Nah, you need to not comment stupid s**t. Honest question, what on earth made you think to yourself that telling someone their portfolio is taking too long because it hasn't been updated in a week is a good idea?

Think before you speak.
alright sorry about that mate.

Chicken Parma

Team Captain
Oct 31, 2011
Leongatha
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Jaguars, Renegades
No pressure FT, just take your time with this if you have to, although I am looking forward to see what you do to the mighty Morwell Falcons (or whatever they were called by this point in time)

Also regarding the Cosmos being sponsored by Ansett: did they sponsor them IRL, or did you use them because they sponsored the Raiders at the time?

Silent Alarm

sack Lyon
10k Posts
Jul 9, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
sorry but geez you dont need to be so aggressive!!
He got so aggressive because of you. I mean he's allowed to get pissed off considering what he said (and sorry to hear Freight Train – I hope you at least had a few moments of reflection and a half-smile from it at some point this week) and ffs it's the internet. You're like 14 and that and the internet is a bad combination; I hated people condescending me then and I won't do it to you now, but like... wise up a little. You don't want to be one of those people who acts like a knobhead, gets called a knobhead, then have a go at the person calling you out because of your actions. It's a s**t af trait.

AnsettAustralia

Draftee
May 12, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
No pressure FT, just take your time with this if you have to, although I am looking forward to see what you do to the mighty Morwell Falcons (or whatever they were called by this point in time)

Also regarding the Cosmos being sponsored by Ansett: did they sponsor them IRL, or did you use them because they sponsored the Raiders at the time?
Around the mid 90's they were sponsored by Novell, perhaps Unisys as well

tbf I didn't realise Ansett sponsored the Canberra Raiders.

It was a totally personal choice to go with Ansett.

Gippsland Falcons.png

GIPPSLAND FALCONS

I was originally gonna rebrand the Eastern Pride as the Gold Coast Pride but ended up just doing a shitty Adelaide Crows rip-off for the Gippsland Falcons.​

Last edited:
View attachment 432453

GIPPSLAND FALCONS

I was originally gonna rebrand the Eastern Pride as the Gold Coast Pride but ended up just doing a shitty Adelaide Crows rip-off for the Gippsland Falcons.​
That's incredible! Also Gradient socks look amazing.

Back