Gee Dub

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 19, 2010
Albury
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Ravens, Rabbitohs, Rockets, Everton
Register your interest here for everybody's favourite underdog. The mighty NSW team last year made the final against all odds and this year, under my exceptional leadership, we will go one better and take out the big one. Another reason to sign up is we don't want to have to play with Jobe and the Allies.

Post your name, age, bra size, and three preferred positions here in this thread to become a NSW player for the state of origin series, to be conducted soon after the current season.

Jakeeboy, Have_a_RHG, Bomber Bears, Strauchnie59, Drew23, pekay-norwest, LandOfTheGiants, Southcab, Happy Mastenator

Squad List:
1. Gee Dub
2. Cutty
3. flaps
4. Nswcrow
5. A Bit High
6. pantskyle
7. MD
8. icefreak
9. The Filth Wizard
10. akkaps
11. IllBeTheJudge
12. no orange peeler
13. TheMase
14. Hodge Is God
15. Gongswan
16. saintkildaman
17. Ed_Gein
18. Drew23
19. HARPSichord
20. Jakeeboy

I never said I did have a say.

You make him captain though and I'll assure you that there will be no NSW/ACT side.
I was assured by someone if I didn't pick them for the simmer the comp would suffer.

I chose to not give it to them.

I'm a wild man.

Gee Dub

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 19, 2010
Albury
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Ravens, Rabbitohs, Rockets, Everton
I would like to remind you of my excellent job last year and the ineptness of my colleagues. I'm surprised they can type tbh. You know I'm you're guy boncedawg.

Name: MD
Preferred Position: Ruck, Centre, Ruck Rover

I'm posting to say that Pantskyle is in but he just can't post at present.;)

Name: pantskyle
Preferred Position: Ruck, Onball, Doggie style.

This is the year that all others states will stand in awe of this magnificent state which is NSW, and we'll continue to produce champion after champion.

The time is ours to shine.

MergeWithAlliesAlreadyGuys! You know it's the only way!
Then I don't play, simple.

I will NEVER play for any other state apart from NSW.

Co Captained last years side and also recruited many players, some of which ended up playing in the SFA. Such a bitch Harps..
I've already recruited 12 new players. Have they arrived yet?

Back