State of Origin NSW/ACT Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

There seems to be a lack of SOO thread for NSW/ACT and i didn't want to necro-post in the one where you guys won the series from 2015 so starting from scratch.

Here are the currently signed up members. A fair few short of what we need to get a team together if anyone knows/wants to bribe others to join please do so.

Kennedy Parker
Riviat
AceAndy
Callums_Guns
Loonerty
pantskyle
akkaps

Played for NSW/ACT in 2015 if you guys wanted to go round again unless you've ditched NSW/ACT for elsewhere. Disgraceful if true!
Hatchy1992
The Filth Wizard (Captain from this series)
Shermy
SM

This was the most recent jersey I could find from 2015 if we waned to recycle? They may be a bit stinky and moth eaten after all this time.
1573861039080.png

Attachments

• 1573861342916.png
    1573861342916.png
    27.8 KB · Views: 55
Unfortunately we've not been able to get the numbers up Riviat, over the last comp or this one upcoming (I think we even had Wayne Carey making up the numbers for us in one of the last NSW/ACT sides). For now we're part of a stronger Allies side.

It's a shame too because this has always been one of the strongest sides in my time in the Sweet FA, both onfield and off (winning two comps since S16).

Of course, if we can get the numbers this is where my heart is. Played my first ever games in the SOO winning side before I'd even picked my first team to join.

Unfortunately we've not been able to get the numbers up Riviat, over the last comp or this one upcoming (I think we even had Wayne Carey making up the numbers for us in one of the last NSW/ACT sides). For now we're part of a stronger Allies side.

It's a shame too because this has always been one of the strongest sides in my time in the Sweet FA, both onfield and off (winning two comps since S16).

Of course, if we can get the numbers this is where my heart is. Played my first ever games in the SOO winning side before I'd even picked my first team to join.

Ah bugger, as it looked like this squad was pretty strong in previous series. I guess with the limited number of Qootiers and with the player turnover it was only a matter of time before NSW/ACT dropped off. I guess we can try again next SOO.

There seems to be a lack of SOO thread for NSW/ACT and i didn't want to necro-post in the one where you guys won the series from 2015 so starting from scratch.

Here are the currently signed up members. A fair few short of what we need to get a team together if anyone knows/wants to bribe others to join please do so.

Kennedy Parker
Riviat
AceAndy
Callums_Guns
Loonerty
pantskyle
akkaps

Played for NSW/ACT in 2015 if you guys wanted to go round again unless you've ditched NSW/ACT for elsewhere. Disgraceful if true!
Hatchy1992
The Filth Wizard (Captain from this series)
Shermy
SM

This was the most recent jersey I could find from 2015 if we waned to recycle? They may be a bit stinky and moth eaten after all this time.
View attachment 779908
As The Filth Wizard said we have not got the numbers to field a NSW/ACT team this carnival however the lineup for the Allies is sensational.

i think we (the Allies) are a red-hot chance to win the carnival.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back