Danger2Jenkins

Knight of the Teutonic Order
Oct 17, 2019
Moe Heights
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Moe Bushrangers
My heart bleeds for all these for people. A true tragedy.

Anyway are any of the provinces currently burning ALP/Green held? It would appear all these affected people voted for the Nats/Libs (who sold their water to farmers and cubbie station). Now the ground is bone dry for thousands of kilometers, and all the fires will probably spread exponentially and interlink. Creating one big dose of epic karma

If the rivers were allowed to flood perhaps this would've also helped. But apparently that was a waste of water and better off being captured by irrigators.

and yet another political point scoring exercise whilst people are dying and losing everything.

All done from the safety of a suburban lounge or office.

Sickening.

Too many people and pollies willing to dance on others misfortune.

My heart bleeds for all these for people. A true tragedy.

Anyway are any of the provinces currently burning ALP/Green held? It would appear all these affected people voted for the Nats/Libs (who sold their water to farmers and cubbie station). Now the ground is bone dry for thousands of kilometers, and all the fires will probably spread exponentially and interlink. Creating one big dose of epic karma

If the rivers were allowed to flood perhaps this would've also helped. But apparently that was a waste of water and better off being captured by irrigators.

I don't know what makes you think that smugly airing your asinine political prejudices is OK in the context of a natural disaster, but whatever it is that makes you think so, it's wrong.

So why don't you * off to the bottom of a deep hole in the ground you self absorbed dickwad?

I don't know what makes you think that smugly airing your asinine political prejudices is OK in the context of a natural disaster, but whatever it is that makes you think so, it's wrong.

So why don't you fu** off to the bottom of a deep hole in the ground you self absorbed dickwad?

Should gun control be talked about after a mass shooting?

If yes, then unprecedented bushfires is a reasonable time to discuss climate change.

Don't drop the firehose to do that, though.

If yes, then unprecedented bushfires is a reasonable time to discuss climate change.

Somebody else enters the building to thump their personal tub.

Every catastrophic bushfire in the known history of this country is different, each with distinctive characteristics all of it's own.

Or to put it more efficiently, "unprecedented".

Lest us not forget that this continent has developed a number of species of vegetation which can not propagate and survive without a major fire. Ans survive they have for many thousands of years.

If people who seek to encourage discussion of climate change want to avoid the growing groundswell of other people screaming bullshit back at them, then they really need to stop shouting about every EVENT and pretending it is a PATTERN.

Or to put it another way find the patterns which signify climate, and stop the lazily hysterical screeching every time there is some notable weather.

If people who seek to encourage discussion of climate change want to avoid the growing groundswell of other people screaming bullshit back at them, then they really need to stop shouting about every EVENT and pretending it is a PATTERN.

Or to put it another way find the patterns which signify climate, and stop the lazily hysterical screeching every time there is some notable weather.

It's time to start shouting. Happy for you to shout back.

Somebody else enters the building to thump their personal tub.

Every catastrophic bushfire in the known history of this country is different, each with distinctive characteristics all of it's own.

Or to put it more efficiently, "unprecedented".

Lest us not forget that this continent has developed a number of species of vegetation which can not propagate and survive without a major fire. Ans survive they have for many thousands of years.

Ok Boomer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's time to start shouting. Happy for you to shout back.

Seriously.

Not the appropriate time or place to have a discussion, shouting or not, about whether Liberal Governments cause bushfires, voting ALP or green protects you from bushfires, irrigation causes bushfires, dams cause bushfires, climate change causes bushfires.

I'll happily have a discussion with you on how execrable climate "science" has become.

Not here, not now.

Seriously.

Not the appropriate time or place to have a discussion, shouting or not, about whether Liberal Governments cause bushfires, voting ALP or green protects you from bushfires, irrigation causes bushfires, dams cause bushfires, climate change causes bushfires.

I'll happily have a discussion with you on how execrable climate "science" has become.

Not here, not now.

Rubbish, you can't resist replying.

You will be happy to discuss it here, now.

If Australia goes carbon neutral tomorrow it makes zero difference to whether we are likely to suffer droughts, bushfires, etc. Not saying we shouldn’t tackle climate charge, just that the political left in this country (ie The Age and ABC) are human scum.

and yet another political point scoring exercise whilst people are dying and losing everything.

All done from the safety of a suburban lounge or office.

Sickening.

Well I'm entitled to my lounge I voted for a safe environment. The rusted on deniers that live in the provinces currently ablaze have imo just received the biggest lesson and wake up call they could.

Should a Melbourne leftist really feel guilty? These are people who sucked their own soil dry to the point it was light grey and would disintegrate in your hand, only to have the bestest cotton season ever

If far

Well I'm entitled to my lounge I voted for a safe environment. The rusted on deniers that live in the provinces currently ablaze have imo just received the most appropriate wake up call they could, and was much needed

Australia doesn't have provinces, you dickhead.

Your opinion is worthless.

Australia doesn't have provinces, you dickhead.

Your opinion is worthless.

Not happy this is only happening to the very people responsible for it? While we sip our coffees in civilization. Apparently floodplains were once considered wasted water that was better diverted. Soil moisture isn't important at all! Better deflect to nsw greens and link them to excess ground fuel before anyone links it to farmers making the entire province more arid.

Not happy this is only happening to the very people responsible for it? While we sip our coffees in civilization. Apparently floodplains were once considered wasted water that was better diverted. Soil moisture isn't important at all! Better deflect to nsw greens and link them to excess ground fuel before anyone links it to farmers making the entire province more arid.

province.

Have you ever left the Metro area, let alone your hipster cafe?

province.

Have you ever left the Metro area, let alone your hipster cafe?

No, but I fail to see how that relates to lnp/nats blaming greens for excessive fuel as a coverup for the murray-darling drought debacle. If we looked back I don't think we'd find any records of greens interjecting and cancelling any ground fuel removals from those forests

This is on the lnp/nats/voters in those provinces for letting everyone suck up the water

Remove this Banner Ad

Back