NSW Covid outbreak

Remove this Banner Ad

thats an apologist excuse and you know it.

what the other states did was only let people in who actually needed to come in (not for trivial reasons) and made people go through a full quarantine.

Hardly they aren’t letting people in period. Not comparing the same things. I’m glad we aren’t going the WA route.

One thing Covid has done is shown us how many stupid and selfish people there are in our society.

Its really freakin sad there was this mother who brought her 2 kids who looked to be no older than 5 gets herself caught in a scuffle with the police who were trying to stop the rally going into a certain direction and screams police brutality "help me" "help me"

These poor kids probably are going to grow up without any sort of protection against diseases.

img 01.jpg img 02.jpg

Its really freakin sad there was this mother who brought her 2 kids who looked to be no older than 5 gets herself caught in a scuffle with the police who were trying to stop the rally going into a certain direction and screams police brutality "help me" "help me"

These poor kids probably are going to grow up without any sort of protection against diseases.

View attachment 1289659View attachment 1289660

Yep. Practically child abuse not vaccinating your children.

Literally using her kids as some kind of human shield. What a lowlife.

My mother has this nutter covered for parenting skills. Look how scared that little girl is

Remove this Banner Ad

Back