NSW Government Arseclown Mike Baird, the police state edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone who has done some international travel can identify Australia as a police state when they get back
I dunno why we are like this ? Maybe a lingering throw back to our past...
It's worse in NSW but this is a country wide issue

Is it true that the Peoples Republic of Victoria recently passed a law introducing up to 6mths jail for baring your arse ? e.g. mooning ?

Don't spin it out....just tell me what i typed is definitely not correct.

Of all the horrid things one could import from the States, private prisons could be the worst.

There is no reason a private provider cant operate prisons effectively. Union corruption is just as big an issue in the US system.

Now Baird is sacking teachers from our over crowded prisons. Great idea.

Another misleading Fairfax headline? Arent they just outsourcing it?

"Greens MP David Shoebridge also attacked the proposed outsourcing model as counterintuitive to tackling the NSW's recidivism rate, which remains one of the highest in the country."

Great Greens logic. Recidivism is really high, so lets stick with the current way of doing things.

There is no reason a private provider cant operate prisons effectively. Union corruption is just as big an issue in the US system.

Another misleading Fairfax headline? Arent they just outsourcing it?

"Greens MP David Shoebridge also attacked the proposed outsourcing model as counterintuitive to tackling the NSW's recidivism rate, which remains one of the highest in the country."

Great Greens logic. Recidivism is really high, so lets stick with the current way of doing things.
In Victoria if you damn up or get caught doing somthing u get sent to the private prisons. If you wanna do drugs while doing time you want to be sent to the private prison

Is it true that the Peoples Republic of Victoria recently passed a law introducing up to 6mths jail for baring your arse ? e.g. mooning ?

Don't spin it out....just tell me what i typed is definitely not correct.

ok scratch the flats in docklands......... hmm, so the other choices are Darwin, brisbane, Perth or Adelaide.................

On seconds thoughts hows the housing market in North Korea atm?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back