NSW Scholarships

Remove this Banner Ad

matt decat

Team Captain
Jan 8, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Just like everyone else on this board, im sick of the fev trade threads so i thought its time to look towards the future. there are only four that i know of, matthew lodge, blake bray, jake pianta and josh fenaroli. does anyone know how they are progressing or what kind of players they are.

i know that fenaroli was eligible last year, and played a few games at the state carnival...musnt have been good enough but from the footage i saw he seemed to be fairly hard at the contest with a bit of speed too.

also bray was playing senior footy last year when he was 15. he is a kpp, and was at 190cm last year. anyone know how he is progressing? could be a steal if we draft him.

Just like everyone else on this board, im sick of the fev trade threads so i thought its time to look towards the future. there are only four that i know of, matthew lodge, blake bray, jake pianta and josh fenaroli. does anyone know how they are progressing or what kind of players they are.

i know that fenaroli was eligible last year, and played a few games at the state carnival...musnt have been good enough but from the footage i saw he seemed to be fairly hard at the contest with a bit of speed too.

also bray was playing senior footy last year when he was 15. he is a kpp, and was at 190cm last year. anyone know how he is progressing? could be a steal if we draft him.
Dude usually these Scholarships guarantee you nothing,some of these guys don't even make VFL footy alone.

taylor walker was a NSW scholarship player and he seems to be going alright in only his second season. craig bird has showed a little as well. i realise that there is no certainty that they well get drafted, but there is no harm in asking how they are travelling especially if one of them is turning out to be a gun. we desperately need a kpp or two, and after reading about bray, i was wondering how he was travelling.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back