NT game

Remove this Banner Ad

I read in today's paper that Port would probably select Lade to play a portion of ouur up-coming game against Northern Territory.

Is this wise considering the severity of the break he had, plus we are not playing at a recognised AFL venue, so what will the ground conditions be like?

------------------
Chris

(Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus)

I think they should play Lade it's been a good 10 months or so since he broke his leg. They wouldn't risk him if he wasn't ready especially in a pre season game. I would say that he won't play more than a quarter anyway.

I think its okay to play Ladey.

Maybe a bit different if he was coming back from a knee re-construction but he should be okay coming back from a broken leg.

I suppose we are always going to be a little worried when someone comes back after a long stay on the sidelines but I think the sooner the better for Ladey, make sure he is completely happy with his leg before he lines up in Round 1.

------------------
Port Adelaide Forever

UPDATE!!!

Mark Williams tonight announced on KG's show that Brendon Lade will not be playing against the NT side on Friday.

Port want to have him fully fit and ready to go for the opening game of the Ansett Cup against Essendon.

------------------
Port Adelaide Forever

Originally posted by Scott:
UPDATE!!!

Mark Williams tonight announced on KG's show that Brendon Lade will not be playing against the NT side on Friday.

Bugger me, this means I will probabaly have to start listening to ths two wackers again just to keep up.

Well, considering "Don't read this its a waste of time" has over 1000 replies I'd stick for quality rather than quantity. May you continue to have both
MH

Yep , stuffed up the reply. The comment about having to start listening to KG and the other bloke is mine, not Scott's, as if you didn't know.
MH

[This message has been edited by Mudholian (edited 24 January 2001).]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back