Remove this Banner Ad

figjam18

Rookie
Jun 8, 2010
earth
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Really don't know too much!
Wanna get ppl talking about Seniors, Reserves and Unders, Coaches, Player Movements and thoughts on how the clubs will pan out.

I dunno full sources but i've heard RockApes will only get stronger:
Picking up Aaron Viney and u19 ass winner Zane Brown.

Heard B'north have Cam Downie as playing coach and may get chris savage back and rumours are that sellers, duncan, murfett going back to stateleague and Clements, j Savage and Horton back to Cats.

Sharks picked up Trent Smith (sth), and regained Jake Pearce, Bruinewoud, Basset, Batten and Bennet who all had 2011 off....

Thoughts on saints, heard the Nankervis brothers are going to North, Axton to Lilydale and Muller, Jones, Walsh to retire.

anyone got any other interested rumours?

max pearce will bring hillwood top 2 in the next 3 years,
mitch thorp becoming coach of south more south players will move with viney and smith.

Mike Rainbow is coaching winnaleah, Chad baker coaching g'town and s'dale looking like signing a victorian as coach.. by the looks of it going to have a big task with already losing rainbow and half their unders side heading back to their old nefu clubs.

Great to see a ntfa div 1 comp post up and running.

I have heard the same at rocha, D. Roozendaal has been signed up this has to be one of the biggest signings in history. Dunno if it is a great thing to play against Scottsdale. But he can handle himself in that area.

Mike Rainbow coach of Winnaleah I doubt that quite highly. he is keen to stay at sdale.

Bridgenorth will spiral down the ladder with C.Downie in charge, he is a poor footballer doubt he can be a good coach.

Hillwood are due to do well just have to get rid of that hack Baldy, he stinks.

Rocherlea to win again..

Has Rooza really signed with Rocherlea? Not a bad thing for Branxholm in a way because they could probably get 5 good players for the amount of coin he was on....

I have heard the same thing about Rozza also played BBall with him he says that.
And about the Rainbow thing. look into it, i've heard it from s'dale boys and winnaleah boys now.
I can only believe it, especially as one of my mates has been approached by the new s'dale coach and he has said rainbow has left.

I have heard a bloke named Damien Ryan from Melbourne is coaching S'Dale, he has contacted few of my mates unless his a hoax which i doubt.

I have heard a bloke named Damien Ryan from Melbourne is coaching S'Dale, he has contacted few of my mates unless his a hoax which i doubt.

Scottsdale have a long and successful history of recruiting coaches from Melbourne. Don Henwood often is the connection here, but wouldn't be suprised if Darren Martello might also be involved. Do you play out that way Figjam?

Scottsdale have a long and successful history of recruiting coaches from Melbourne. Don Henwood often is the connection here, but wouldn't be suprised if Darren Martello might also be involved. Do you play out that way Figjam?

heard from from a Former Best and Fairest's Father that he may be on the way back to Scottsdale. as far as i know he is based in WA at the moment! Was told the new coach wants to put the past behide? any truth to this??????

heard from from a Former Best and Fairest's Father that he may be on the way back to Scottsdale. as far as i know he is based in WA at the moment! Was told the new coach wants to put the past behide? any truth to this??????

Yeah I have heard this as well.

Scottsdale should improve especially with the likes of Breadmore, Thompson and Denham Hall returning, Probably will just scrape into top five and then who knows what could happen like in 2010. Come from fifth and make the grand final.

Time will tell

I know this is Div 2 but former Geelong listed Todd Grima is back playing at Evandale this year.. "reportadely" 8 games forclose to 10k then heading overseas and returning should the club make finals.. interesting if true

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know this is Div 2 but former Geelong listed Todd Grima is back playing at Evandale this year.. "reportadely" 8 games forclose to 10k then heading overseas and returning should the club make finals.. interesting if true

He'll kick a 100 in 8 games!

He'll kick a 100 in 8 games!

yes todd is a great player but the umpiers look the other way a lot and some one will just put one on his chin and take him out and as for breadmore going back to s dale what a load of s**t he always says that and they have said they will not welcome him back there cause of money issues between the two

Rumours that G'town got Paul O'Shae, Geoff Mohr and Nick Sutton.
Bracknell got Luke Shackleton and Rob Gilligan.
Rocha picked up Majak Miar, and
Longford Nathan O'Donohue.

These are big players but remember i was right about Rainbow coaching Winnaleah.

I also heard that Ringarooma folded.

Anyone else know of real rumours?

Rumours that G'town got Paul O'Shae, Geoff Mohr and Nick Sutton.
Bracknell got Luke Shackleton and Rob Gilligan.
Rocha picked up Majak Miar, and
Longford Nathan O'Donohue.

These are big players but remember i was right about Rainbow coaching Winnaleah.

I also heard that Ringarooma folded.

Anyone else know of real rumours?

Bracknell have got gilligan but not shackleton!

rocherlea have picked up Miar but not majak, its his brother andrea

Odonoghue not going to Longford, will remain at lonny

Gtwon have nick sutton signed but Mohr is still playing at north launceston!

As for Oshea, Have heard reports he quit his job that george town got him and is now linked with bridgenorth!

Sam and Chris Cairns are both at North Launceston

not sure on much else! Buzz howard has quit his coaching gig at st pats and has been replaced by Lenny towns and Perth have reportaedly lost a shitload!

Yeah Andrea that's him, any news on s'dale new coach?
Also speaking to Daniel roozendaal mid week and he has gone to north.

Also heard that ringarooma folded.

And I heard the same thing about o'shea.

People keep telling me about schackleton to bracknell though as his good mates with gilligan.

Much news on b'north? I've only heard they've picked up tim curwen.

As for Perth I heard barker, trotter, Hayes have all left that's just to start.

Anyone have any news on hillwood? How max Pearce is going? I am hearing they have got a lot of players from mainland through uni and a few who had years off under Selby.

yeah barker gone, trotter back to longford with cox baker etc and hayes to bridport!
not sure on ringarooma but a plethara have gone to fingal.. daniel kernan, james conroy, tom reinmuth and in talks with crosswell/dolting

got nothing on the sdale coach

hillwood have lost their captain matty davis who is taking up a job on the mainland but have retained and picked up!

not sure on bridgenorth, few lonny colts players but no stars. IMO they will struggle under downie and no major coups

longford apparently signed a young kid from the WAFL who is moving over for uni

Scottsdale should improve especially with the likes of Breadmore, Thompson and Denham Hall returning, Probably will just scrape into top five and then who knows what could happen like in 2010. Come from fifth and make the grand final.

Time will tell[/quote

Also heard Rice maybe going back to the magpies ?? anyone else heard that?

Time will tell[/quote

Also heard Rice maybe going back to the magpies ?? anyone else heard that?
breadmore not at scottsdale rice still lives in mainland daniel roosendale is at north launceston
scottsdale bit light on players at the moment trying to recruit a few more players

well simon gardener is heading to braxhom by the looks of his facebook status..! will be a loss but they have plenty of numbers up there to cover him ! Fair chance big rooza will stay there now?

yeah status reads

Simon Gardner

Just letting my mates no that I'll be leaving my home at rocherlea tigers for the next couple off years . I have taken an assistant coaching job at brankshom in the N E F U, i think it's time 2 coach now were I'm not getting any younger . Thanks to every one at tiger land for 7 great years

think he is brother in law of rooza so both would be staying you can imagine

Remove this Banner Ad

Back