NTFA Div 1/2 2013 movements

Remove this Banner Ad

figjam18

Rookie
Jun 8, 2010
earth
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Lets get some news going.. I'm sure everyone knows some rumours. Both div one and div two.

I hear things about Hillwood being on the up in div 1 with Deloraine looking for a coach, rumours that Neville Rattray will get it- that'll put a whole in Evandale.

Jason Savage might head back to cats and will he take others.

Hearing prospect are losing there top 3 players.

Big Question is which NTFA club will get Rory Mansell.

Few other rumours:
  • Nathan Lowe coaching uni mowbray.
  • Matthew and heath Lowe to stay at fingal.
  • Thane Bardenhagen possibly returning to state.
  • St Pats looking to recruit youth.
  • Gene Savage talking to coach Bracknell
  • Perth offered heath fox the job.
  • Few young players heading back to div 2.
whats everyone else's thoughts, its only early and grandfinals only just finished but anyone know of anything interesting.

Lets get some news going.. I'm sure everyone knows some rumours. Both div one and div two.

I hear things about Hillwood being on the up in div 1 with Deloraine looking for a coach, rumours that Neville Rattray will get it- that'll put a whole in Evandale.

Jason Savage might head back to cats and will he take others.

Hearing prospect are losing there top 3 players.

Big Question is which NTFA club will get Rory Mansell.

Few other rumours:
  • Nathan Lowe coaching uni mowbray.
  • Matthew and heath Lowe to stay at fingal.
  • Thane Bardenhagen possibly returning to state.
  • St Pats looking to recruit youth.
  • Gene Savage talking to coach Bracknell
  • Perth offered heath fox the job.
  • Few young players heading back to div 2.
whats everyone else's thoughts, its only early and grandfinals only just finished but anyone know of anything interesting.
Some of these seem believable?

Jason savage is a certainty to head back to the cats, he has 5 senior footballers from Bridgenorth and is bringing some ex cats out of early retirements! N.Murfet, W.Flanagan, A.Henri, P.Frost and J.Hinds are among the returnees. J.Wright and S.Richards are set to make returns from injury and the reserves will be bolstered by Tez Adams and Terry Gardiner!

Have heard that South-Prospect have lost their Captain Robbie Lade who has defected to perennial NEFU wooden spooners the Scottsdale Crows. Hearing big money involved.

Have heard that South-Prospect have lost their Captain Robbie Lade who has defected to perennial NEFU wooden spooners the Scottsdale Crows. Hearing big money involved.
Hhhhmmmm Maybe a teaching position in the area or a job of some description???? Big fish little pond..... To soft to take the next step. He is after all a young fella, should be having a crack at higher level if he is leaving his club... Not taking the soft option

Hhhhmmmm Maybe a teaching position in the area or a job of some description???? Big fish little pond..... To soft to take the next step. He is after all a young fella, should be having a crack at higher level if he is leaving his club... Not taking the soft option

Why is it a soft option? What is happening with the NEFU next year? A bloke told me he'd heard the comp was merging with NTFA div 2.

He does teach at the high school at the moment. If he was to play in the area why not play with th S'dale magpies in Div. 1.
Then again Caleb "Hard Ball Get" Turale also teaches there and coaches the crows.

Heard from a mate today that apparently there is a mass exodus of players from Longford to Fingal and Bracknell. Heard up to 6 players have left including: Trotter, Basset, Blake and Gard.

Also heard players finishing up in the bracknell unders are heading to Div. 2 clubs St. Pats and Old Scotch

Rumours Adam savage is coming back from WA and out of retirement to join brothers Jason and Chris at tamar! The barons are also rumoured to be connected with tamar!
Ex Bridgnorth and cats player mark brown after a stint in Melbourne is apparently looking at coming home and after $$$! Doubt he'll get anywhere there!

Heard from a mate today that apparently there is a mass exodus of players from Longford to Fingal and Bracknell. Heard up to 6 players have left including: Trotter, Basset, Blake and Gard.

Also heard players finishing up in the bracknell unders are heading to Div. 2 clubs St. Pats and Old Scotch

Players who have left Longford: Gard, Davis, D.Bennett, Blake, Stagg

Undecided: Trotter

Retired: Bassett (knee)

Did hear a rumour that Tamar Cats have applied for div 1 next season.. Anyone know if there is any truth to this?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some solid players that have left Longford. Not all stars but will take the arse out of their side though. Should be able to cover the loss to a certain extent with some of their better reserve players. The big question is will Nathan O'Donoghue leave Launnie to join Longford as well like all you bloke have been saying for the past 2-3 off seasons

Heard from good sources that Jacob Lowe is leaving Hillwood to a div 2 club for big$$$$ apparently taking several players with him. Anyone else heard anything of this sort?

Heard from good sources that Jacob Lowe is leaving Hillwood to a div 2 club for big$$$$ apparently taking several players with him. Anyone else heard anything of this sort?

have heard this also, thought Uni Mowbray were leading the chase for him.

also heard Tom Wilson was playing for Longford while coaching Hillwood unders

one more thing, Cody Weedon is moving to Hillwood for serious $$$ heard this from a very reliable source

Rumours have it that the cats have decided not to go with Jason 'doc' savage as their coach for the 2013 season, but are chasing 3-4 others instead! I have the names that they are chasing from Shaun 'badger' Dusautoy but am sworn to secrecy.
JW

Rumours have it that the cats have decided not to go with Jason 'doc' savage as their coach for the 2013 season, but are chasing 3-4 others instead! I have the names that they are chasing from Shaun 'badger' Dusautoy but am sworn to secrecy.
JW

I was sure this couldn't be correct? Then I read your previous posts, more humor than truth maybe?
To clear things up as I'm sure he wouldn't appreciate it "doc" savage turned the job down!

Has anyone heard anything about Evandale, hearing they have lost a few of there better players but also hearing they have gained a few, the Thomas' (Roy/Darryn) are supposedly on the move I hear?

Did here they were only growing stronger! Not sure about the Thomas boys?
Have herd wilmont (rocha) has signed.
Another player from fingal and previously Ringarooma, south Laun.
Did here Wickam named mentioned also, would replace Grima very nicely though I cant see it happening???

Bracknell talking to Gary Shipton as a coach.
James Conroy from Fingal to Evandale.
Jacob Lowe to St Pats as Coach.
Longford lose Gard, Bennett, Davis, Stagg to Fingal.
Nathan O'Donoghue to Longford for a truckload.
Corey Bosworth to St Helens.
Simon Edmunds (Bridgenorth reserves best and fairest) and a few others from that side to South Prospect.

Have also been hearing most of these rumours- Wilmot to evandale, Conroy to evandale, longford boys to fingal, Nathan lowe is coaching uni- it will be interesting to see who he takes?
Has ST pats got rid of Lenny towns for Lowe?

Also heard Zane brown, Jesse Higgs, Nathan Carr and few others have gone to south.

Hearing that shipton n Sinclair are talking to hillwood and I did hear the thomas' leaving evandale.

Seems like a lot of early movements already.

Did here they were only growing stronger! Not sure about the Thomas boys?
Have herd wilmont (rocha) has signed.
Another player from fingal and previously Ringarooma, south Laun.
Did here Wickam named mentioned also, would replace Grima very nicely though I cant see it happening???
Yeah I heard a few of those rumours, you would think Wilmot and Conroy would be very handy for them, can't see them getting wickham though that must just be a wild rumour

Remove this Banner Ad

Back