NTFA Div 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ols r going to be alright next year picked up shaun viny rex smith troy murphy. and have just about sighned daniel maynard josh holton daniel peace have sighned an isac some one from bracknall who is 204 cm and r in talks with 3 players from north bombers who played state wide

Oh god, it is all happening in the ntfa div 2...... Heard most of the scotch blokes are staying heard a whisper Adam Monson may head back to former club Scottsdale as they are struggling a bit at the moment... Heard he will be a paid player... He was a great player for old scotch will be missed

Apparently Mons has decided to run around in the 2's at Old Scotch next year. He was borderline in the 1's there last year and probably realises that.

ols r going to be alright next year picked up shaun viny rex smith troy murphy. and have just about sighned daniel maynard josh holton daniel peace have sighned an isac some one from bracknall who is 204 cm and r in talks with 3 players from north bombers who played state wide

$$$$$ - Will they make the mistake again? May as well fold now if that's the path they're following. It's what got them into the mess they're in now.

Another one, Fingal Captain (and in my opinion possibly the best player in Division 2) Matty Lowe has signed with St. Helens. Brothers will no doubt follow. Massive loss for them.

Kim Curtis will be running around for Old Scotch again according to good sources. More South Launceston lads heading there also.

in div 2 its all about the $$$$4 and if they pay out enough to get the players good on them. it will be good for the comp to word around the place is they have picked up a gun midfeilder who has just moved over from melb for uni next year

in div 2 its all about the $$$$4 and if they pay out enough to get the players good on them. it will be good for the comp to word around the place is they have picked up a gun midfeilder who has just moved over from melb for uni next year

well true money is a good thing but it has to die out at some stage. just look at the NEFU.

Has been quite on here. many players moves or what.
Heard ols have picked up a from from Ringarooma and Under 19s from south.
Who ever said Monster was player there need to have a hard look at them self. Trained every night up at South dont really think he is going any were.

yes but updates on player movements people get right on it.

but atm my ladder is
Old Scotch
Uni-Mowbray
Fingal
Perth
St Pats
Tamer
OLS
Evendale

well true money is a good thing but it has to die out at some stage. just look at the NEFU.

Has been quite on here. many players moves or what.
Heard ols have picked up a from from Ringarooma and Under 19s from south.
Who ever said Monster was player there need to have a hard look at them self. Trained every night up at South dont really think he is going any were.

yes but updates on player movements people get right on it.

but atm my ladder is
Old Scotch
Uni-Mowbray
Fingal
Perth
St Pats
Tamer
OLS
Evendale

ols have lost a couple players matty gone to wa and the lost daniel breadmore which will be better for the team they re building and dont need some one so full of him self . i watched a could games last year when they played old scotch and just abused team mates not good site.. and old scotch have got a couple new boys from south not sure who but i watched them train the other week and looking really fit

ols have lost a couple players matty gone to wa and the lost daniel breadmore which will be better for the team they re building and dont need some one so full of him self . i watched a could games last year when they played old scotch and just abused team mates not good site.. and old scotch have got a couple new boys from south not sure who but i watched them train the other week and looking really fit

I dont know who u are buddy but i played with him last year and if you knew what he put up with u wood under stand. i felt sorry for him when all he was doing is trying to help the club out and all he got was people who didnt care mate. The club has tried everythink to keep him as he is a major loss

I dont know who u are buddy but i played with him last year and if you knew what he put up with u wood under stand. i felt sorry for him when all he was doing is trying to help the club out and all he got was people who didnt care mate. The club has tried everythink to keep him as he is a major loss

Mate i dont no who the hell you think u are but did u ever come to training and see what i done down there at OLS. or u just gunna be one of them people who stand on the sidelines n bag people out....

Cos mate clearly you dont have a clue what you are talking about

Old Scotch don't start official training until 11th January, so the boys are obviously doing their own thing which is good to see.
The only known loss at this stage to Old Scotch is Stuart Johnson as he is moving to Sydney for work. They'll miss him deep in the backline after making the NTFA coaches side last year.

Old Scotch don't start official training until 11th January, so the boys are obviously doing their own thing which is good to see.
The only known loss at this stage to Old Scotch is Stuart Johnson as he is moving to Sydney for work. They'll miss him deep in the backline after making the NTFA coaches side last year.

hey mate just wondering if ya know what the Coaches team of the year was...havent really heard a thing about it

hey mate just wondering if ya know what the Coaches team of the year was...havent really heard a thing about it

I don't know the full side but the players I do know include:

Nathan Mills, Hector Lenton, Matthew Clayton, Rohan Willis from Uni.

Stu Johnson, Will Tatchell, Sam Lyne, Shaun Smith and a few others from Old Scotch

I don't know the full side but the players I do know include:

Nathan Mills, Hector Lenton, Matthew Clayton, Rohan Willis from Uni.

Stu Johnson, Tom Pedley, Will Tatchell, Sam Lyne, Shaun Smith and a few others from Old Scotch

Heard at work today that there will be a number of Uni-Mowbray players playing at Old Scotch this year. He couldn't give me any names but told me he'd follow it up. I know of one certainty.
Don't you love the rumour mill this time of year!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard at work today that there will be a number of Uni-Mowbray players playing at Old Scotch this year. He couldn't give me any names but told me he'd follow it up. I know of one certainty.
Don't you love the rumour mill this time of year!
Any news on this, it is always good to hear some names being thrown around? Who is the certainty?

Any news on this, it is always good to hear some names being thrown around? Who is the certainty?
Nah, I haven't seen the bloke at work this week so no news but I'll keep you posted.

heard a couple of the uni boys from last year are heading over to wa, any one know about this
There's quite a few Uni guys going there as they've finished their degrees and have teaching jobs over there. Alex Wadley, Wade Symmons are probably the only regular senior players but two massive losses for the club, especially off the ground.

Nah, I haven't seen the bloke at work this week so no news but I'll keep you posted.

There's quite a few Uni guys going there as they've finished their degrees and have teaching jobs over there. Alex Wadley, Wade Symmons are probably the only regular senior players but two massive losses for the club, especially off the ground.

Yeah I did hear that. So who will be the force, I see Darren Breen appointed assistant reserves coach at old scotch, they would have to be shortening by the minute maybe 1.05???? Heard also on the grape vine, that Daniel Breadmore was last seen speaking to the Scottsdale Magpies and also O.Ls, glory knows what the talented young man will do, he needs a good manager......

Yeah I did hear that. So who will be the force, I see Darren Breen appointed assistant reserves coach at old scotch, they would have to be shortening by the minute maybe 1.05???? Heard also on the grape vine, that Daniel Breadmore was last seen speaking to the Scottsdale Magpies and also O.Ls, glory knows what the talented young man will do, he needs a good manager......

lol really havent heard about hillwood aswell..will you be my manger tassie footy. i will pay u in caskets of goon?

aww really bit of a surprise since i been in the NTFA DIV One team the first 2 years it happened
No surprise at all.

In fact I am of the understanding that you didn't get a vote from any coach. Playing loose when your team are getting pumped by over 100 points each game wouldn't get you much kudos I wouldn't have thought.

As much as I love a good NTFA Div 2 rumour lets keep it non-personal I reckon. There's a lot of s@#t talk floating around as we all know. I heard from someone last night that Uni were paying $75 a game to every senior player and Old Scotch were paying five players $500+ a game. Clubs don't survive if they're doing that. As I said, s@#t talk.

As much as I love a good NTFA Div 2 rumour lets keep it non-personal I reckon. There's a lot of s@#t talk floating around as we all know. I heard from someone last night that Uni were paying $75 a game to every senior player and Old Scotch were paying five players $500+ a game. Clubs don't survive if they're doing that. As I said, s@#t talk.

lol true mate i will agree there. cos clearly he doesnt know what he is talking about. i no a number of coaches that put me in there team not voted for me.....as iam a friend of a number of them..

as for money wise i heard old scotch dont really pay out all that much, and to be honest i belive that they dont. seems like a good club. as for most of the rest they go up n down. its a joke look at fingal. may stilll be ok if they buy players if they have any money left since they has lost so many. going to be a intresting year

lol true mate i will agree there. cos clearly he doesnt know what he is talking about. i no a number of coaches that put me in there team not voted for me.....as iam a friend of a number of them..

as for money wise i heard old scotch dont really pay out all that much, and to be honest i belive that they dont. seems like a good club. as for most of the rest they go up n down. its a joke look at fingal. may stilll be ok if they buy players if they have any money left since they has lost so many. going to be a intresting year

I've been involved with the club heavily (apart from last year when I played at Uni) and I can safely say that noone gets paid to turn up of a Saturday. There are financial payments to the best 5 players and that is voted on by the players. The best two reserves players also get a small pay out. Alot of blokes just put it on the bar anyway. It is a fantastic club which is why I'm returning as I missed it like hell last year.

I've been involved with the club heavily (apart from last year when I played at Uni) and I can safely say that noone gets paid to turn up of a Saturday. There are financial payments to the best 5 players and that is voted on by the players. The best two reserves players also get a small pay out. Alot of blokes just put it on the bar anyway. It is a fantastic club which is why I'm returning as I missed it like hell last year.

for sure mate. can i ask you a question. is it true that old scotch are looking at going to Div 1. i reakon it wood be great from them and the NTFA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back