NTFL 2018/19

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
tigers win quite easily crocs were a very good team and to make them look average shows how good nightcliff were, bit sad that they were the best team money could buy same as crocs I miss the old days when players used to play for loyalty or family reasons but that looks like the way things are headed

Not a lot of happy NTFL fans with the Tigers winning. At least it was a drought broken, but yeah, pretty crazy how they just Manchester City'd their way to a flag. Well played to them though. Wonder how many tenancy agreements expired in the Nightcliff area today?

Not a lot of happy NTFL fans with the Tigers winning. At least it was a drought broken, but yeah, pretty crazy how they just Manchester City'd their way to a flag. Well played to them though. Wonder how many tenancy agreements expired in the Nightcliff area today?
yes nightcliff always go on about their juniors yet they got illiet wills Wilson drugamoler filo etc from other clubs and the trouble is they have offered big cash to other players around town but they chose loyalty so everyone knows how much they throw around,it is a bit of a worry that clubs like my eagles still run raffles yet tigers get tens of thousands from sports club every year,one good thing was young kidney the son of a nightcliff former player was in team

yes nightcliff always go on about their juniors yet they got illiet wills Wilson drugamoler filo etc from other clubs and the trouble is they have offered big cash to other players around town but they chose loyalty so everyone knows how much they throw around,it is a bit of a worry that clubs like my eagles still run raffles yet tigers get tens of thousands from sports club every year,one good thing was young kidney the son of a nightcliff former player was in team

Yeah it is pretty crazy. Is the Wanderers club room still that big open shed too? Seems unfair doesn't it. No idea where Districts get their coin from, must be the rich tradies/building companies living remote that beef them up.

Saw a post on facebook about some drama in town pre-GF between 2 premier league players. Not sure what it was but must have been someone popular as they didn't want to spread it

Yeah it is pretty crazy. Is the Wanderers club room still that big open shed too? Seems unfair doesn't it. No idea where Districts get their coin from, must be the rich tradies/building companies living remote that beef them up.

Saw a post on facebook about some drama in town pre-GF between 2 premier league players. Not sure what it was but must have been someone popular as they didn't want to spread it
yes sheds are still open living, districts have pretty good sponsors the coach being the main one and also employs a lot of players who "live" up here for season, at least this year was even and close I think at start of season I said saints would romp in the premiership and would be a one horse race definitely gave them the kiss of death

Care to expand on that "drama" PM? Most of the Crocs sure did play like there was something wrong .....

Would be interesting to see how many genuine locals / juniors were in that 22?

Care to expand on that "drama" PM? Most of the Crocs sure did play like there was something wrong .....

I have no idea sorry mate. Saw a post on the Jackson Clark NT Football page where he said he's received the inboxes about it but didn't want to publish the story because NT media likes to drag people through the mud or something along those lines.

Hey guys, my local club is looking to recruit a fella for played a couple of years at Nightcliff and currently plays for Rovers in TIO.
Just wondering if anyone had an insight on him? Name is Pat Doyle
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back