NTFL 2018/19

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my highlights of the Palmerston game was the crowd noise. I watched the stream, and whoever was filming it decided that sitting next to the Palmy Army would be a good idea. The crap you heard throughout the whole stream was amazing, and probably quite embarrassing for the NTFL haha

Hahaha yeah it was funny hearing the guy sledge. As long as it's not personal good for it

nightcliff are going all out (again) getting ex port Adelaide player butcher as well as a guy who made this seasons team of the year for the VFL on top of a gun full forward from the bendigo league- I hope they realize they can only have four fly ins at a time! I was a little dubious of the fly in and points system when it first came out but I think it is a great idea as nightcliff would literally fly up 10 players for a game if they had a chance

Yeah mate Nightcliff are snakes in the grass

They pretty much poached Drogmuller from Wanderers halfway through last year. Didn't play many games therefore a 0 pointer this season.

Snakes
I think they take the same approach to junior players, stealing the good ones from other clubs even though they have heaps so they will be 'their' junior and zero point player in the future they have lots and lots of juniors, if I was a parent I would take my kid to a team that is a little short so they always get to play 4 quarters of footy every weekend

I think they take the same approach to junior players, stealing the good ones from other clubs even though they have heaps so they will be 'their' junior and zero point player in the future they have lots and lots of juniors, if I was a parent I would take my kid to a team that is a little short so they always get to play 4 quarters of footy every weekend

Had a lot of mates do that when i was playing juniors. Moved from Nightcliff to Tahs etc. Kyle Emery was another one, flogged him with a financial offer instead of him backing to Palmy. I haven't been to any games in a few years since i moved down to adelaide, but i know there has always been a bit of bitterness towards Nightcliff from nearly every club. Hope they spend big and crash

nightcliff are going all out (again) getting ex port Adelaide player butcher as well as a guy who made this seasons team of the year for the VFL on top of a gun full forward from the bendigo league- I hope they realize they can only have four fly ins at a time! I was a little dubious of the fly in and points system when it first came out but I think it is a great idea as nightcliff would literally fly up 10 players for a game if they had a chance

Sounds like Saints have a rat inside the Club because I am positive Butcher was going to St M

Will be unbelievable if true

Had a lot of mates do that when i was playing juniors. Moved from Nightcliff to Tahs etc. Kyle Emery was another one, flogged him with a financial offer instead of him backing to Palmy. I haven't been to any games in a few years since i moved down to adelaide, but i know there has always been a bit of bitterness towards Nightcliff from nearly every club. Hope they spend big and crash

Emery is back at Palmy I see

I would have refused him back for showing no loyalty a couple years ago

Emery is back at Palmy I see

I would have refused him back for showing no loyalty a couple years ago

Palmy probably didn't offer any money. Any young kid coming back to Darwin after a few years interstate would froth at the chance to play for coin up here. No idea if we're paying him now, but it's good to have him back. Played juniors with him, he knocked me out taking a screamer on me (his own team-mate) against Southern Districts in under 18s haha

don't think saints have a rat, think he was going to saints but for no or little $$$ when tigers swooped with the cash. any player coming up probably rings two or three clubs to get the best deal as they do down south and a lot can't get their head around playing for nothing or very little and I suppose if you are on a bit of a holiday a bit of cash doesn't go astray

don't think saints have a rat, think he was going to saints but for no or little $$$ when tigers swooped with the cash. any player coming up probably rings two or three clubs to get the best deal as they do down south and a lot can't get their head around playing for nothing or very little and I suppose if you are on a bit of a holiday a bit of cash doesn't go astray

Not when your good mates and played with Renouf

He was coming up to help a mate then got offered some serious coin at Nightcliff

I honestly think the NTFL need to start questioning Nightcliff in regards to payments and poaching players

Tbh I want to see them fail every seasons because of it

Ewing was heading to Nightcliff before he decided to move home. That's the reason he had a season off to become a 0 pointer

Add Hugo Drogmuller to that list, stopped playing for Wanderers so he could be a 0 pointer this season

Jackson Clark first broke the story of Butcher to St Marys with no clearance data online. So someone has told him which then gets out to Nightcliff through his page.

Not when your good mates and played with Renouf

He was coming up to help a mate then got offered some serious coin at Nightcliff

I honestly think the NTFL need to start questioning Nightcliff in regards to payments and poaching players

Tbh I want to see them fail every seasons because of it

Ewing was heading to Nightcliff before he decided to move home. That's the reason he had a season off to become a 0 pointer

Add Hugo Drogmuller to that list, stopped playing for Wanderers so he could be a 0 pointer this season
I agree I actually barracked for saints to beat nightcliff in grand final couple of years ago which was very hard but I don't like the cheque book footy hoped this was one of or possibly the only league where it didn't exist. I think if anyone should be asking questions it should be nightcliff sports club who hand over big money for little result

I agree I actually barracked for saints to beat nightcliff in grand final couple of years ago which was very hard but I don't like the cheque book footy hoped this was one of or possibly the only league where it didn't exist. I think if anyone should be asking questions it should be nightcliff sports club who hand over big money for little result

Nightcliff have multiple sources where they get coin from lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

all four games the margin was ten goals or more tahs beat Tiwi who had no fly ins and a rough week due to death of a player, eagles got a reality check after a buffs side which included Lindsay Thomas gave them a touch up. a red hot crocs side gave a young saints team a footy lesson and palmy got a real reality check from nightcliff

Darwin, Districts and Nightcliff clearly the cream of the crop at the moment. Saints will get better towards the end of the season as usual. I think Tahs will be 5th battling with Wanderers and it looks like Tiwi might be back to 16/17 form where they battled with Palmerston for the spoon.

Darwin, Districts and Nightcliff clearly the cream of the crop at the moment. Saints will get better towards the end of the season as usual. I think Tahs will be 5th battling with Wanderers and it looks like Tiwi might be back to 16/17 form where they battled with Palmerston for the spoon.

Yeah it's a 3 Horse race for the Flag until St Marys and Wanderers bring in the recruits.

Tiwi looked shocking and i wouldn't be surprised if the NTFL look into taking them out of the Comp.

Wouldn't mind seeing a Big Rivers team in.

Tiwi are a bit of a headache for the league more so financially I think but the comp needs them in there especially if it helps young tiwis stay on the straight and narrow and it identifies young talent, would enjoy a big rivers team in but don't know if there is a consistent amount of talent there

yes the big three look pretty strong but am impressed by the talent running round for Tiwi tahs eagles and palmy, they are no push overs and just need that four or five extra guns to be really good, very strong comp again this year

Palmy just looked they were back to old ways out there. Pretty shocking, but against such an amazing talent-stocked side, it’s hard. Loved our clash guernsey though

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Another 2 Vics that were heading to StM now heading to Nightcliff

Seriously how are they allowed to poach blokes after verbally agreeing

Love to know how much money they have spent the last 5 years

Another 2 Vics that were heading to StM now heading to Nightcliff

Seriously how are they allowed to poach blokes after verbally agreeing

Love to know how much money they have spent the last 5 years
because it's only verbal they can do what they want, sometimes I think nightcliff don't want these players they just don't want anyone else to get them

Maybe Nightcliff could spend some of that money they're spending on players on improving their oval. Place looked terrible. Do they even have a stand or anything there? Grass was patchy as all hell too (im going by the youtube vid so it may be nicer in person).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back