NTFL/NTFA Thread 2008/2009

Remove this Banner Ad

I think he could go really well, he's had alot of time away from footy, haven't seen him since him but from all accounts is pretty keen on the footy season!!!!

will be interesting to see what kind of effect the Thunder season has on those players who were involved this year... especially those influenced by the 25 game cap

I think he could go really well, he's had alot of time away from footy, haven't seen him since him but from all accounts is pretty keen on the footy season!!!!

will be interesting to see what kind of effect the Thunder season has on those players who were involved this year... especially those influenced by the 25 game cap

Maybe its because im a Wnaderers fan but i think Wanderers will have the best Ruck duo in the comp by a mile with Brad Stephenson and Christian Schild this year. Both standing around the 195-196cm mark and great ball uses, Seeing them at training on Monday really got me excited for this season. Add the midfield of Relton Roberts, Tim Karpany, Shannon Motlop maybe Shane Thorne and a few others i think this may be the season of the Eagle...... FINALLY!

Maybe its because im a Wnaderers fan but i think Wanderers will have the best Ruck duo in the comp by a mile with Brad Stephenson and Christian Schild this year. Both standing around the 195-196cm mark and great ball uses, Seeing them at training on Monday really got me excited for this season. Add the midfield of Relton Roberts, Tim Karpany, Shannon Motlop maybe Shane Thorne and a few others i think this may be the season of the Eagle...... FINALLY!
there are 4 players going up with shaun gilbert from leitchgunny and maybe a few more

Hy there to all, can someone please fill me in? much appreciated.... When does the season start? where do I get a fixture? are there any lads from Cairns playing this season?:thumbsu:

hy there to all, can someone please fill me in? Much appreciated.... When does the season start? Where do i get a fixture? Are there any lads from cairns playing this season?:thumbsu:
season started about six weeks ago,ends in middle of march,there is a couple of guys from cairns playing at waratahs and i think gabby weetra is flying in to play with nightcliff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just wondering if anyone can shed some light on how a guy by the name of Chris Adams (Nightcliff) goes?

Without knowing the bloke personally, I think he is a bit of a different character. He has played with at least four NTFL clubs in the past two years (Darwin, Wanderers, Waratah and Nightcliff) but hasn't been a regular A-grader with any of them.

Very disappointing competition up here this season standard wise.

Just wondering if anyone can shed some light on how a guy by the name of Chris Adams (Nightcliff) goes?
I came onto this board to ask this exact same question, but looks like you've beaten me to it. I've known him for years, so i can attest that he is a "different"character. Anyone know how is his footy is going? Is he getting a kick?

I came onto this board to ask this exact same question, but looks like you've beaten me to it. I've known him for years, so i can attest that he is a "different"character. Anyone know how is his footy is going? Is he getting a kick?

He is a pretty good player at reserves level up here.

Great to see a few guys drafted/rookied from the NTFL comp :thumbsu:

Who are the guys who will get looked at for next years national/rookie drafts in this comp?

Yeh May's a gun, he's probably Gold Coast bound unfortunately (think he's their last NT zone selection).

What about guys a bit older? Anyone like Roberts, Patrick or Thorne a chance for 2010?

Yeh May's a gun, he's probably Gold Coast bound unfortunately (think he's their last NT zone selection).

What about guys a bit older? Anyone like Roberts, Patrick or Thorne a chance for 2010?

A chance for what a game?

Sorry, what I meant was is there any players in that 20-23 years old range playing in the NTFL who is a chance to be drafted/rookied in next years draft (like Thorne, Roberts and Patrick were this year)?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back