NTFL/TEAFA Thread 2009/10

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys, Im currently playing in Melbourne and myself and a mate are very interested in coming up for the 2010 - 2011 season. Is it easy to get work in darwin at the moment? also does anyone know if leagues in far norht queensland play during the same months as the NTFL. Any help is appreciated. Cheers.

Hey guys, Im currently playing in Melbourne and myself and a mate are very interested in coming up for the 2010 - 2011 season. Is it easy to get work in darwin at the moment? also does anyone know if leagues in far norht queensland play during the same months as the NTFL. Any help is appreciated. Cheers.

I am pretty sure that Darwin is the only place where the footy season is October-March.

Yeah only in Darwin mate, work is pretty easy if you get organised. Specially if you have a trade or something its a breeze.

Getting a bit excited though this early mate, half the blokes form down south wouldnt have even got there for this season yet, let alone next ;)

Its bloody hot though, first game i played was about 87% humidity and 35 degrees. Then about 3 inches of rain fell in the last five minutes of the 3rd qtr. wierd.

Yeah only in Darwin mate, work is pretty easy if you get organised. Specially if you have a trade or something its a breeze.

Getting a bit excited though this early mate, half the blokes form down south wouldnt have even got there for this season yet, let alone next ;)

Its bloody hot though, first game i played was about 87% humidity and 35 degrees. Then about 3 inches of rain fell in the last five minutes of the 3rd qtr. wierd.

Yeah nah thats true mate, just planning ahead i spose. looking forward to it, hopefully can get a game.

I had heard that the Thunder was having some personnel issues. todays paper seems to confirm it.

It's not the players themselves that are having problems with each other but the structure and obviously the new coach. I think there is some idea that not the best side is being put out to placate the politics of the AFLNT.

I had heard that the Thunder was having some personnel issues. todays paper seems to confirm it.

It's not the players themselves that are having problems with each other but the structure and obviously the new coach. I think there is some idea that not the best side is being put out to placate the politics of the AFLNT.

Having a section of your team 1500kms away seems to be an issue with Peter MacFarlane and I think that is fair enough.

The new coach is under the pump early....

Does anyone have the TEAFA results for the weekend? NT News usually has it on a Wednesday but they appear a bit more focused on the new ConfideNTial section..... Who the hell are they going to write about in that section?

having a section of your team 1500kms away seems to be an issue with peter macfarlane and i think that is fair enough.

The new coach is under the pump early....

Does anyone have the teafa results for the weekend? Nt news usually has it on a wednesday but they appear a bit more focused on the new confidential section..... Who the hell are they going to write about in that section?
pints flogged combined,banks beat waratahs easily and tracey just beat uni. Nt thunder want to represent the whole of the territory but it is hard when everyone is spread all over the country side,it might get to the stage that if you ant to play thunder you will have to move to darwin.

just wonderin if mark berts is still playing for palmerston or any1 knows he has ideas of movin else where afta the next season??

Good to see the N.T boys doing so well in the AFL, only trouble is played against their Dads so makesme feel old.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back