Game Day Nth Melbourne V Collingwood Round 4 Sat 20 Feb. 7.15pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Molloy just looks like she has her own level that no one in the AFLW can Reach
I haven’t watched heaps of the AFLW but she’s the most impressive player I’ve seen. High impact player who’s a beautiful mover.

Molloy just looks like she has her own level that no one in the AFLW can Reach
i came here to specifically state how much I enjoy watching Chloe Molloy play the game. Her poise and skills are second to none, she's fast and stunning to boot. I think they are all great, but blind Freddie can see she is all class.
I think they have won me over finally. I get the same anticipation with the girls game coming up as I do the Men these days. In fact I think a few of the girls could teach some of the guys about tenacity.
Well done girls. You're playing great team football

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They’ve put together a good team across all lines. Getting a new coach and game style last season was definitely a defining moment for the pies and of course Bri Davey switching over from the old enemy. They look good and play a somewhat dangerous game plan that because of the skills doesn’t always come off but when it does it’s pretty good.

If there’s a better midfield group playing than ours then it must be in the men’s comp because ours is pretty damn good. As for Chloe Molloy, she’s a gun.

I'm stoked with that win! Although we left 2-3 goals out there we could have got that kept North in the game for longer.
Yep you are right. At times we played too cute.

Was at the game as most have said, Molloy can do it all, mark, kick, tackle and run. Was even in the backline last quarter.

Rowe had as shocker as did Chiocci but kudos to Davey, Lambert and Bonnici.

Am really loving Tarni Brown, she ain't scared.

I wonder how far away Ash Brazill is.

Watching the replay now. Confidence - we have it. And belief - we have that too. I love our girls and our balance of smothering the life out of the opposition and playing attacking footy. Can’t wait to see us at Vic Park again.

From AFLW site (certainly helped):

The Scott Gowans effect
Former North Melbourne coach Gowans found his way to Collingwood as a senior assistant after a COVID-induced restructure, and Pies leader Steve Symonds said his coaching recruit was more than handy this week. Most tellingly, the areas in which Collingwood beat North Melbourne – the midfield and general ball movement – are Gowans' responsibilities.

I could hear a few North supporters complaining about his not being at North any longer, seems he was well liked.

Watching the replay now. Confidence - we have it. And belief - we have that too. I love our girls and our balance of smothering the life out of the opposition and playing attacking footy. Can’t wait to see us at Vic Park again.
Hey VP, I missed (No.2?) the North player going around with punches. If you are watching which one of our girls went down?

She was a real angry ant, every time she went past a player - punch.:D

Another great win by the ladies, and to keep North goalless, an outstanding effort.
Surely along with Freo, we probably have the best collection of mids in the competition.
Davey is a star, and Molloy is just about a level above most players in the AFLW.

Great win! to keep north goalless, which I don't think thats ever hapened to north before, is brilliant.

Then on the way home, I bump into Max Lynch and Checkers who were at a bar near victoria Park.

Just kicking back on a Saturday night, after a tough intra club game the day before.
Hopefully they were behaving themselves...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back