Home & Garden Best Way to Finish a Deck

Remove this Banner Ad

roosters_for_kids_320.jpg

Need more people contributing what they find ugly/embarrassing about their bodies. Give people a chance to post.
not ugly or embarrassing because you have to make do with what nature gave you but sometimes i look in the mirror and think gee who is that skinny, wrinkly, balding long streak of misery looking back at me.

It's always weird staring at oneself in the mirror. Like staring at common words -- they start looking weird. Many attractive people (to us) find themselves ugly or unattractive too. Amazing how many attractive people really do think they're unattractive.
Nope I'm definitely good looking. I can't help but tell people who come into the bathroom when I'm checking myself out in the mirror how good looking I am

So whats the general consensus with guys. Do they really care about that stuff? Ie the length of pink bits. Apparently everyone in pr0n has them cut off because it's more popular? Is this true? Not that i would ever think about down below surgery lol. Imagine asking a guy to get his donger chopped. Gee the mind boggles.
Don't care. Certainly not enough to want a girl to get chopped, which sounds extraordinarily painful and a little dangerous to be honest.

Just deal with it. Not every girl can be perfectly symmetrical, in fact most aren't.

Tbf some women have (i'm told) massive er.. pink bits? Or labia.

Here is some info I just found:

Large or asymmetrical labia minora (inner lips) which result in protrusion cause women discomfort. The most common concerns of women requesting labiaplasty are:

• Feelings of self-consciousness or embarrassment due to uneven or protruding labia
  • Discomfort caused by protruding labia rubbing on clothing
  • Childbirth distortion
  • Painful intercourse
  • Discomfort during exercise, running or bike riding

FWIW I would never get plastic surgery- ****en ouch and I've seen Nip/Tuck one too many times I think. No way to a boob job, nose job etc etc, just too risky imo of things going wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Taking a scalpel to anyone's genitals unless there's a bloody good reason is just barbaric. Look we've got a beautiful baby boy, let's cut the end of his penis off. What is wrong with you people?!
I get it in countries with rampant HIV rates, especially sub-Saharan Africa. There is a traceable correlation between lower transmission rates and male circumcision.

Other than that, nah.

The other problem with urinals is that when you, well, when I, eventually get my anaconda out, thru the zipper hole, it's all squished up, so the piss flow at the end gets shut off. So that when you then cram it back thru your zipper hole, there's leftover piss that was shut off by the pressure applied that now dribbles down inside your pants. That's so uncomfortable and icky. So I have to like undo my belt buckle and open my pants up, pull them down halfway my ass to get a good unrestricted piss flow. Hence, the stall > urinal. Otherwise it draws too much attention at the urinal.

Bloody hell, isn't that descriptive, lol.

With regards to nudity I always had a problem with it and felt too self conscious of myself however as I grew older I couldn't care less, it is what it is. We all have our insecurities, nobody else cares.

I have to shove lots of things in my front pockets to de-emphasize the bulge in my pants. Actually hate how girls just constantly stare there, too obvious in rubbing against it by "accident". Hello! I'm up here!
Jesus Christ.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back