Home & Garden Best Way to Finish a Deck

Remove this Banner Ad

I happen to have a monstrously thick utensil. Why would I lie? Think about it.....there are no rewards on the internet, no bonuses, for talking about ones own positive aspects. People take you as either lying or a jerk off. You should all give up and accept that the ONLY person in the world who tells the %100 truth %100 of the time is me. Why I can get away with revealing many dark things, IRL too, because people by default take it as a lie or a joke or a troll.

you are a normal everywhere else on bigfooty

MEB_ Perth gal dales.girl38 snap poll- have you EVER checked out a guys buldge/penis/package/dick

My answer: never.

Exception of that pic of Majak Daw, because let's face it where else where you meant to look. IRL- never.
Nah, except in those old fashioned movies when they wear codpieces, I've been a bit 'come on guys'.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So GG's real intention in starting this thread was to brag about packing a python.

Nice to know I'm not the only here though.

I note with pleasure men's shorts seem to be shorter, and tighter this year.

Not for me, I still wear the baggy shorts down to the knee or lower.

I only wear shorter shorts for exercise or sport.

I think the shape is important too, not just size. And Tori Spelling's for example wth is going on there with that massive gap.
Shape is vitally important. More so than size i think

I think the shape is important too, not just size. And Tori Spelling's for example wth is going on there with that massive gap.
That moment of trepidation when removing a girls bra for the first time. It's never been terrible but sometimes it's like
giphy.gif

Shape is vitally important. More so than size i think

I know when I was looking up hookers...

/god there's something I never thought I'd say. The big freak show watermelon sizes definitely put me off a little. Wanted natural (but rounded) Cs or Ds. A/B too small imo.

That moment of trepidation when removing a girls bra for the first time. It's never been terrible but sometimes it's like
giphy.gif
39bee4f33728e1f54402d858540d373c-weekend-update-high-five.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back