Home & Garden Best Way to Finish a Deck

Remove this Banner Ad

I got the gear off at a nudie beach in Europe... wasn't something I thought I would ever have the guts to do

The nude beaches in Europe are a real eye opener, Germans in particular love getting their kits off, some of them you wish they didn't.

I went for a nude skinny dip with some friends at a beach in Barcelona but we were very drunk and it was late at night with not many people around.

There's no way I'd do that during the day when I was sober.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They are all old, ugly and unattractive? Therefore you will not get an erection.
But surely ugly people like the look of ugly people unless how are ugly people still being born?
Can only imagine (not that I want too) the level of sag on old man balls an old woman **** that haven't had support for decades.

They are all old, ugly and unattractive? Therefore you will not get an erection.
you forgot predominantly male also

But surely ugly people like the look of ugly people unless how are ugly people still being born?
Can only imagine (not that I want too) the level of sag on old man balls an old woman **** that haven't had support for decades.

I'm sure ugly people prefer good looking people but because they're ugly they have to settle for other ugmos.

I'm only theorising though as I'm one of the beautiful people.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back