Home & Garden Best Way to Finish a Deck

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm talking about your average Joe.

Yeah well the average Joe old bloke probably wouldn't have the money or power to pull hot young women although I'm sure some old blokes prefer being in a relationship with women their own age, whether they still find them physically attractive or not is another matter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This reminds me of a question that I've been stewing on for a few years now.

When you grow old and wrinkly, do you look at other old and wrinkly females (or men) and become physically attracted?

Well old people still apparently have a sex life, so I'm guessing- yes?

This reminds me of a question that I've been stewing on for a few years now.

When you grow old and wrinkly, do you look at other old and wrinkly females (or men) and become physically attracted?

Funny thing. When I was a teenage boy I had a thing about older women. This was before the terms MILF or Cougar had been invented. Now I appreciate female beauty of all ages. But realistically it's usually easier to get off with someone around your own age. There are some stunning women in their 40s and 50s. Now I am older I reckon I have got off with women who are more attractive than those when I was younger because I treat them them well whereas their ex-husbands ignored them.

60s and 70s old and wrinkly is maybe pushing it in the beauty department but people of all ages have needs. Was chatting to a bloke who works in retirement homes, he reckons there was a VD problem :eek:

That moment of trepidation when removing a girls bra for the first time. It's never been terrible but sometimes it's like
giphy.gif

Fooling around with a guy i had been seeing.. I took my bra off..DD at the time from memory (i was 24 he was 27)..he froze in terror or so i thought...after what seemed like a rather long awkward pause..

Me: i guess i should put this back on..
Him: i think you should

*bra goes back on* *fooling around went back to normal*

WTF happened?!

Maybe you have puffy nipples?? Personally I find them just fine.
They're bumpy but I've never had a complaint before. Needless to say the bra stayed on the next couple of times we fooled around too..ugh still sensitive to it 6 years later.

We cannot answer this question without pictures.
Unfortunately I didn't have my polaroid on hand at the time. I wouldn't want to relive that horror.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back