Home & Garden Best Way to Finish a Deck

Remove this Banner Ad

Sounds like he was a prude or just almost entirely without experience. When you sleep around often enough, let alone reach the valhalla of sexual experience like GG.exe has, you learn that people's private parts come in a wide array of differences, and you learn to love it, or at least to understand it's normal.
Perhaps inexperienced in some ways..was a duck to water with others..did break it off with me before we slept together though. This guy clearly given me all sorts of issues.

I have ridiculously thin wrists, to paraphrase Kramer they're like those of a pre-teen Swedish boy. I can touch my thumb and middle finger around them without a struggle. Doesn't matter how many weights I lift cos there's no muscle there.

I have ridiculously thin wrists, to paraphrase Kramer they're like those of a pre-teen Swedish boy. I can touch my thumb and middle finger around them without a struggle. Doesn't matter how many weights I lift cos there's no muscle there.
Mehh I can do that and I'm 83 kg
I wouldn't worry about it
Then again I can pick up a six pack carton of shiraz wine in one hand from the top..so have a wide span

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have massive ****. Think g cup. Only 162 cm tall and average build. I hate them with a passion. Would like them smaller but won't get surgery.

YRozg.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back