Judd2Sewell

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Nuggets
Thread starter #1
Gents

I know you've all keenly been awaiting this thread so here it is. Let's talk all thing Nuggets.

But for reals I think we have finally found our next franchise player in the Joker. He is a huge talent and whilst it was a shame to trade out Nurkic he really wasn't going to get games ahead of the Joker.

We've got a nice even spread of scorers and solid young talent. If only Mudiay would kick on.

Anyway back to the Joker... Dat big man passing :drool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mickelboy182

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Denver Nuggets
There's like a grand total of 5 (?) Nuggs posters on here, honestly don't recall seeing you post so welcome?

Will be nice if we can grow a small group on here, I still have nightmares from the 13' playoffs where it was me vs about 30 GS fans

2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
Gents

I know you've all keenly been awaiting this thread so here it is. Let's talk all thing Nuggets.

But for reals I think we have finally found our next franchise player in the Joker. He is a huge talent and whilst it was a shame to trade out Nurkic he really wasn't going to get games ahead of the Joker.

We've got a nice even spread of scorers and solid young talent. If only Mudiay would kick on.

Anyway back to the Joker... Dat big man passing :drool:

Judd2Sewell

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Nuggets
Thread starter #5
There's like a grand total of 5 (?) Nuggs posters on here, honestly don't recall seeing you post so welcome?

Will be nice if we can grow a small group on here, I still have nightmares from the 13' playoffs where it was me vs about 30 GS fans
What was it, 3 home losses that whole season? It still haunts me everytime I see my Iggy jersey. So let us never speak of those dark days again...

And you're right, I hadn't ventured on to this side of BigFooty until recently.

Judd2Sewell

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Nuggets
Thread starter #6
The joker with another great performance today and Barton went off from the arc. But the story again is the even contribution from everyone that hit the court.

AFL Club
St Kilda
Been great to watch Garris improve over the past 3 seasons. Easily a top 10 SG in the league. Part of the core IMO. Overall future is looking great for us Nuggets with Murray, Jokic, Garris and Juancho (Beasley, Mudiay haven't shown enough yet)

Still not sure whether we resign Gallo though, been playing great recently but has injury concerns and we'd be looking at 4/80 to keep him.

djrossie

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon
Nuggs have done some great drafting while retaining good vets. I believe they're on the cusp of a long period of success. I was a big fan of Jamal Murray in the draft and you did well getting him.

AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls,
Not a nuggets fan but I appreciate greatness when I see it and that is what Jokic is. In terms of centers I would take him over any other Center in the league besides towns. (For the future)

Judd2Sewell

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Nuggets
Thread starter #11
I love Harden, but feck him.

The Joker, Harris and Barton were good today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Denver Broncos, Denver Nuggets
I think Garris is my fave for sure. He is going to be amazing...

Next few weeks will be nerve wracking

Blacky

The King
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Denver Broncos & Gold City Royals
Moderator #17
Praise be to Joker

AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Denver Broncos, Denver Nuggets
**** this

Refs costing us the game @ Memphis and Wilson Chandler unable to hit FT's when the game is on the line against Portland and I think OKC early in the season is going to cost us

mickelboy182

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Denver Nuggets
I'm happy to be wrong, but it's just the eye test.
Could you possibly be more vague? :D

Just the 'vibe' is it? He is shooting at an amazing percentage, is our best cutter, works hard on defense and has shown consistent improvement year on year.

Blacky

The King
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Denver Broncos & Gold City Royals
Moderator #25
Could you possibly be more vague? :D

Just the 'vibe' is it? He is shooting at an amazing percentage, is our best cutter, works hard on defense and has shown consistent improvement year on year.
I see him as consistent and think that if he was going to be much better that he would take over games

Top Bottom