NuggNation Thread - 2023 NBA Champions

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glad we got it done, was expecting 20 mill per so it's about right for mine. Jokic next year, hope the Kroenkes are ready to dip into their wallets.

Typical reaction on /r/nba with people calling it an overpay. They probably couldn't pick out Garris in a lineup.

We'll probably dump Arthur, Nelson and Faried to avoid the tax (cant remember the right term) next season. Doubt we re-sign Barton either or Nelson (hopefully!). Good signing though, Garris will be underpaid over the course of that contract, perfect fit with Jokic.

Just need to keep building around the young core we've been developing.

Glad we got it done, was expecting 20 mill per so it's about right for mine. Jokic next year, hope the Kroenkes are ready to dip into their wallets.

Typical reaction on /r/nba with people calling it an overpay. They probably couldn't pick out Garris in a lineup.
If Harris played for a bigger team he would of got a contract similar to Otto Porter

We'll probably dump Arthur, Nelson and Faried to avoid the tax (cant remember the right term) next season. Doubt we re-sign Barton either or Nelson (hopefully!). Good signing though, Garris will be underpaid over the course of that contract, perfect fit with Jokic.

Just need to keep building around the young core we've been developing.

DA has a 7.5 mill player option he will take and Faried still on the books as well so can't just shed them without a trade.

Was sounding like we were actually going to re-sign Barton as well, 40/4ish I think which will put us over the line next season. Year after is when we have to start paying Jokic and it gets very tight.

DA has a 7.5 mill player option he will take and Faried still on the books as well so can't just shed them without a trade.

Was sounding like we were actually going to re-sign Barton as well, 40/4ish I think which will put us over the line next season. Year after is when we have to start paying Jokic and it gets very tight.
Kroenke won't pay the tax unless we look like winning a title, which I still doubt. I think we'll trade Faried - meant that when I said dump sorry. I actually hope we don't re-sign Barton, plays a bit too much Hero ball and leaves less money to keep the core together. I think Arthur could be traded as well to avoid the tax.

Kroenke won't pay the tax unless we look like winning a title, which I still doubt. I think we'll trade Faried - meant that when I said dump sorry. I actually hope we don't re-sign Barton, plays a bit too much Hero ball and leaves less money to keep the core together. I think Arthur could be traded as well to avoid the tax.
Yeah definitely looks like we’re re-signing Barton unfortunately. Harris 84m has 10m in incentives so the staggered nature of those still puts us in a good spot to max Jokic

Remove this Banner Ad

Back