NuggNation Thread - 2023 NBA Champions

Aug 31, 2008
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Nuggets
Gents

I know you've all keenly been awaiting this thread so here it is. Let's talk all thing Nuggets.

But for reals I think we have finally found our next franchise player in the Joker. He is a huge talent and whilst it was a shame to trade out Nurkic he really wasn't going to get games ahead of the Joker.

We've got a nice even spread of scorers and solid young talent. If only Mudiay would kick on.

Anyway back to the Joker... Dat big man passing :drool:

mickelboy182

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 30, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Denver Nuggets
There's like a grand total of 5 (?) Nuggs posters on here, honestly don't recall seeing you post so welcome?

Will be nice if we can grow a small group on here, I still have nightmares from the 13' playoffs where it was me vs about 30 GS fans

2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Spooderman Meme Medal
Sep 6, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
Gents

I know you've all keenly been awaiting this thread so here it is. Let's talk all thing Nuggets.

But for reals I think we have finally found our next franchise player in the Joker. He is a huge talent and whilst it was a shame to trade out Nurkic he really wasn't going to get games ahead of the Joker.

We've got a nice even spread of scorers and solid young talent. If only Mudiay would kick on.

Anyway back to the Joker... Dat big man passing :drool:

57a911f691a778f1c2000001.jpeg

Aug 31, 2008
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Nuggets
There's like a grand total of 5 (?) Nuggs posters on here, honestly don't recall seeing you post so welcome?

Will be nice if we can grow a small group on here, I still have nightmares from the 13' playoffs where it was me vs about 30 GS fans

What was it, 3 home losses that whole season? It still haunts me everytime I see my Iggy jersey. So let us never speak of those dark days again...

And you're right, I hadn't ventured on to this side of BigFooty until recently.

Jun 25, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
Been great to watch Garris improve over the past 3 seasons. Easily a top 10 SG in the league. Part of the core IMO. Overall future is looking great for us Nuggets with Murray, Jokic, Garris and Juancho (Beasley, Mudiay haven't shown enough yet)

Still not sure whether we resign Gallo though, been playing great recently but has injury concerns and we'd be looking at 4/80 to keep him.

djrossie16

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Nuggs have done some great drafting while retaining good vets. I believe they're on the cusp of a long period of success. I was a big fan of Jamal Murray in the draft and you did well getting him.

mickelboy182

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 30, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Denver Nuggets
I'm happy to be wrong, but it's just the eye test.

Could you possibly be more vague? :D

Just the 'vibe' is it? He is shooting at an amazing percentage, is our best cutter, works hard on defense and has shown consistent improvement year on year.

Could you possibly be more vague? :D

Just the 'vibe' is it? He is shooting at an amazing percentage, is our best cutter, works hard on defense and has shown consistent improvement year on year.
I see him as consistent and think that if he was going to be much better that he would take over games

Back