NuggNation Thread - 2023 NBA Champions

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully eg just keeps proving the haters wrong

I don't get it. The dude if you watch him is clearly the best passing big man of all time. He can make no-look bounce passes on the break, he knows where everyone is before anyone else, Jokić averages the more assists per game than any other Center since stat padding Wilt.

It's not just his passing, it's everything else too. He's shooting similar percentages as Dirk Nowitzki at the same age. His postgame is as as advanced as Kevin McHale, the guy can just put the ball in the basket. He grabs rebounds with the best of them. His defensive awareness is incredible, when you watch him play on defense the amount of correct rotations he makes per possession is astonishing. The guy sees the game in slow motion.

His stats are comparable only to other superstars. He he almost averaged a triple-double for a month. He already has the quickest triple double NBA history. He's doing all this without a reliable playmaker at point guard, someone to get the ball to his spots constantly.

If you look into it, it's so obvious the guy is a generational Talent. Like going to be the face of the NBA good. Like going to lead Serbia past Team USA in the Olympics good. When you give him the ball and let him make plays the nuggets quite literally become the best offense in the NBA.

I don't get it, I know he plays in Denver. I know he's European. I know he's only a third-year player. I know he's not that athletic. I know he was a second round pick. But none of those should be excuses for people not realizing this guy has the skill set to be a top 5 player all time. LIKE REALLY. Passing a Bird, vision of Magic, post-game of McHale, shooting of Dirk, rebounding of Duncan, defense of Marc Gasol. I don't understand why smart people don't see this guy's GOAT ceiling.

Looking forward to your game v Dubs. You guys will make the playoffs. Lakers won't and Minny is iffy

Still pissed we took Buddy over Murray 2 years ago :shoutyoldman:

Every Jokic interview just confirms that he's the antithesis of your typical NBA superstar. He comes across as a normal dorky dude.

Sacramento at home is a big let down game opportunity. Our performance/intensity will say a lot about where this team is at mentally/maturity wise.

Also hard to tell if our defense has actually improved that much or if it's just a few good/lucky games. Garris did say after today D was a huge focus over the offseason, that's no surpise tho.

Give us a top 10 D and it's hard to see us not being in the mix for homecourt in the first round of the playoffs

Great start.. Should be able to put away at least 3 of the next 4 as well if we can keep it up and hopefully start the season 7-1.. Would be nice to not have to chase the pack later in the season again..

Jokic and Harris looking really good.. I'm excited

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone told Jokic that he’s 6”10 and 115kgs? Needs to start challenging shots at the rim, it’s embarrassing.

1bv6ckmoz0v11.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back