NuggNation Thread - 2023 NBA Champions

Remove this Banner Ad

We are done. We did OK to get this far, can't call it a failure but it's not exactly a success either IMO. Essentially a status-quo season. We have a very good roster.

- Milsap gone unless he wants to come back on a VET min.
- Plumlee gone. Bol Bol can have his minutes
- Morris is on a friendly contract, keep or can be part of a package for a good player.

Milsap/Plumlee opens up 45 mil alone. I think Murray’s extension kicks in next season?

Starting lineup should be:
Murray
Harris
MPJ
Grant
Jokic

Morris/Dozier
Barton
Craig
Bol bol

I like Morris, I'd really prefer to keep him around. I'd be more interested in trading Harris if someone was keen on him.

The only reason I wouldn’t trade Harris is because our defence would literally be non existent without him.

Unless of course we can upgrade him to a Better 2 way player

Last edited:
Challenge system is a load of f****** rubbish. Bev called for the foul on Murray, As he passes it to Jokic. Clippers challenge, it gets over turned and is somehow a f****** jump ball? Lmao

Wasn't going to get up for that game, and was regretting doing it at half time.

So glad I did......and a huge thanks to the Paul George for getting us going on that hard hit on Murray when we really looked dead in the water.

With how soft the refs are on some calls that favour offensive play.....how PG was not called for one for that is beyond me.

What a game of swinging momentums. We make a huge run in the second, just to give it all away with incredibly sloppy play in the last few minutes. But my goodness have the Clippers gone to water badly when trying to close out what looked like a done deal.

You would rather they had not gotten into a 3-1 hole both series so far, but at least they have toughed them out and not thrown it in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice defensive gameplan by the Clippers tonight.

"Double team Jokic at all costs, if you are not one of the players double teaming, stand and watch while the offense slashes to the bucket. Allow role players time, balance and space to knock down their shots at big times. Get dominated on the glass"

I really hope against the Lakers we can lock in better in Games 1-4 and not save it all for these runs!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back