NuggNation Thread - 2023 NBA Champions

Remove this Banner Ad

Weathered the storm, just.

We just had our best win in franchise history 3 games ago and y'all want to fire the coach!!!

I said if we lose that game. We blew a 20 point lead in less than 8 minutes. Jokic shouldn’t have been sitting for the first 3 1/2 minutes of the 4th. You kill that game ASAP then he can rest ffs.

I was here well before a bunch of the names I see here.... I lived through the days of watching JJ Hickson play center, don't you worry...
You are a clown.

I still have a Mutumbo poster that was a giveaway at the game I saw him play at McNichols Arena in December 95.

Probably been to more than a dozen games at Pepsi Center over the years, most recently January last year.

I still have a Mutumbo poster that was a giveaway at the game I saw him play at McNichols Arena in December 95.

Probably been to more than a dozen games at Pepsi Center over the years, most recently January last year.

Nice, haven't been to Pepsi since 2016... Mal's rookie year. Have to try and wrangle a work reason to head back!

Awesome. Do you live over in the US?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great season, awesome playoff run. Can't deny the heart of the team.

Don't think we need drastic changes, but would love to get a big shot blocking 4 to play with Joker.

Millsap is probably gone, re-signing Grant would be a priority but will be difficult. Has upped his pricetag.

Hopefully can work MPJ and Bol Bol into significant roles next season.

Great season, awesome playoff run. Can't deny the heart of the team.

Don't think we need drastic changes, but would love to get a big shot blocking 4 to play with Joker.

Millsap is probably gone, re-signing Grant would be a priority but will be difficult. Has upped his pricetag.

Hopefully can work MPJ and Bol Bol into significant roles next season.
Like to see more of Bol. Shame he didnt see time in this series.

How about Mike Malone?

I think we let Millsap / Plumlee / Craig walk. Hopefully keep Grant - cant rebound but MPJ more than covers for that.

I'm off Harris. He isn't good enough offensively and if the opposition don't have a good guard there isn't much point playing him. I hope we go hard after Jrue who would really push us a contender

I think we let Millsap / Plumlee / Craig walk. Hopefully keep Grant - cant rebound but MPJ more than covers for that.

I'm off Harris. He isn't good enough offensively and if the opposition don't have a good guard there isn't much point playing him. I hope we go hard after Jrue who would really push us a contender

Agree. I don’t mind Craig but I won’t lose sleep if he leaves.

Harris has regressed so much offensively it’s hard to watch. Hopefully we can package him up to get a Jrue type, will probably cost us either Morris too I imagine (Dozier looks good though).
No idea what we’ll do with Barton.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back