NuggNation Thread - 2023 NBA Champions

Remove this Banner Ad

Why are we so sh*t now. What's happened?
Where do we start?
- Barton shouldn’t even be playing G league
- Harris hasn’t hit an open shot in 3 years
- Jamal is lazy on defence. Not 1 good defensive player other than Harris
- Milsap should have retired
- Our bench is literally all rookies except Green and Morris
- Too many lazy passes

We are absolutely all over the place. Individual players (Jokic aside) have huge swings in quarters, much less games between looking pretty good and horrible. No consistency whatsoever, which is disappointing and frustrating especially from the veterans on the list. There is very little team chemistry yet (again, outside of going through Jokic) the amount of missed layups, or short jumpers in the paint yesterday was appalling, along with some of the decision making (looking at you Dozier) Defensive is disgraceful.....well actually there is little to assess which is the point in and of itself, but we knew that was going to be an issue coming into the season based on what we lost from last year. Letting Craig go when we lost Grant I still do not understand, at least not for who we kept!

Hopefully we can bring some of this together in the next 10 games of the season/pre-season and stay in touch of the top 4 seeding spots to chase down.

I wonder if we’ll get Craig back when the Bucks waive him lol.

The player I wouldn’t mind is Tucker. Chuck Milsap on the bench and Tucker can start as PF.

Edit: Or even Dray

Last edited:
I’m completely lost as to how Barton and Harris are making so much coin yet couldn’t hit the side of a ******* barn? It’s absolutely embarrassing

I’m completely lost as to how Barton and Harris are making so much coin yet couldn’t hit the side of a ******* barn? It’s absolutely embarrassing
Gotta laugh, I do not disagree with your comments or frustration at all. They are not dissimilar to mine above, and Barton was woeful, and Harris overall not much better vs the Jazz.

I was only able to turn on the game now for the last 2 mins before the half, and who are the first 2 to shoot and score from downtown??

Hot and cold, we need consistency.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That second half was much more like it. Let’s get out out of PHX 2-0.

Nice game from Morris, Murray made good choices when it really mattered (i.e not long 3 attempts in transition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back