NuggNation Thread - 2023 NBA Champions

Remove this Banner Ad

Best half we’ve played in recent memory (maybe ever). Jokic unstoppable. Even Barton hitting shots, crazy stuff.

15/17 from 3. Murray and Campazzo the only ones to miss, sack them immediately

Another wonderful 3rd quarter...

Think it’s about time they look into what the f*** they are doing during HT, something needs to change

I’ve gone off Murray. Just doesn’t have it consistently. Difference between his best and worst is wider than the f****** Grand Canyon

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grant has been awesome at Detroit this season. I really wish offered him more to keep him around. I'd have gladly traded Harris and Barton to keep him.

Grant has been awesome at Detroit this season. I really wish offered him more to keep him around. I'd have gladly traded Harris and Barton to keep him.

Absolutely, I guess he didn’t see himself as a 3rd or 4th option, which is fine. But now he’s playing in a s*** team

I’ve gone off Murray. Just doesn’t have it consistently. Difference between his best and worst is wider than the f****** Grand Canyon
I am hoping above hope we are playing him somewhat significantly busted up at the moment.
He has looked a fair way off it for a few weeks now, but really bad against the Bucks.

He wanted to be Alpha on the court. That was never happening at the Nuggets right now.
Good on him for getting the contract in a contract year.
Would he make us better? Absolutely
Was he invested in the team? Clearly not, so happy he is gone and successful in a mediocre at best team.

I am no coach of any senior sporting team ever - so know this is armchair expert which is virtually as respected as a back seat driver.....
If you build your team around scoring more than the opposition because you have no defence - it generally helps if you design plays, rotations and skills to actually score consistently. Helps to get the W. Bonus points for not making it too one dimensional.
Alternative armchair expert theory - have some balance on your roster.... and PLAY DEFENCE and better offense.

just sayin.....

What has gone wrong this season.

It kills me to see this fall from grace, when the Jazz, who added no one, are in awesome form and are looking brilliant.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back