NuggNation Thread - 2023 NBA Champions

Mr X

Club Legend
Jun 26, 2003
Round here
AFL Club
Geelong
Nnaji and Hampton look OK. Hampton needs to finish, but that will come I hope.

I think with more game time and getting used to the rotation, Campazzo looks a good pic too.

With him, and Dozier to come back it makes Harris especially expendable to me, and Barton too. Barton missed the bubble, and he hasn’t really added much coming back IMO.

Mr X

Club Legend
Jun 26, 2003
Round here
AFL Club
Geelong
Snapshot of the entire season in the last minute there. Dumb decision making and execution.

Frustrating beyond belief. Porter should have taken the shot, Murray should have run the floor rather than pulling up, and Campazoo was not the guy to be taking the shot...deserved to lose.

Mr X

Club Legend
Jun 26, 2003
Round here
AFL Club
Geelong
Can't be long now before Malone's tenure comes into question I think. He has a fantastic record there as a coach, but we should be in championship mode now, and are not even close and getting worse......

DT_35

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 14, 2010
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Denver, Liverpool
Lol holy f*** that last play summed this team up perfectly. Everyone wants to shoot f****** 3’s instead of making the easy play. MPJ runs to the rim and it’s an easy lob instead they all run to the 3pt line. Absolute amateur s*** 😂😂😂

DT_35

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 14, 2010
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Denver, Liverpool
Surely we won't. Where has this come from

Saw it on a basketball Insta page that we had interest in DDR. I have seen that we would only make MPJ available for a superstar, which DDR isn’t so I would imagine it’s just rumours. I’d be happy to trade for him if it cost us Barton and picks 😂

Aug 31, 2008
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Nuggets
******* sack Malone right now. If we lose to the ******* Bulls after being up, again, by double digits he needs to be marched right out of the stadium

Aug 31, 2008
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Nuggets
* I love a good overreaction.

Still. Malone is a problem. Our depth is a problem. It seems that this season is a huge step backwards with, maybe, a view to take another step forwards in two years or so IF RJ, Bolx2 and Nnaji take a big step forwards.

DT_35

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 14, 2010
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Denver, Liverpool
Huge, huge win. On a B2B, still missing 4-5 players and belt one of the best in the east.

A shame we can’t do that against s*** teams

Last edited:
Back