NuggNation Thread - 2023 NBA Champions

Remove this Banner Ad

2 Mins to go in The 3rd and we’re up 14. Bench comes on and gets slaughtered over the next 8 mins of bball, donkey on the bench sits snd watches. Make a f****** change and stop being so stubborn ‘stick to your rotations’. FMD horrible coach

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should have never gotten to 2OT - but huge win in the series. Lillard is an absolute beast.

Terrible call by the refs at the end of regulation to even be in that place.....but a big thanks to Nurkic for a couple of cheap fouls to see him out of the game early

Heart in mouth stuff.

thought it was going to be a repeat of the game against the Blazers in the ‘19 playoffs, 4 OTs and ultimately lost it. We had plenty of chances to win that game and it felt like the same tonight but different result

Definitely heart in mouth stuff, at least tonight we never got behind.

Morris was awesome tonight too - except for the critical missed FT, and critical layup (I think it OT) that may have iced it sooner and simpler....but you could look at lots of individual plays......

Crazy game. Big relief. Still bemused by that challenge on the Dame foul being denied.
I can't believe it was denied. The commentators tried to justify it by his left hand making contact with his hip......I am not even sure that happened, but if it did, it was less than incidental., the ref who called it was in perfect position too that allowed him to see, well, absolutely nothing. D grade Monday night basketball stuff there......shame because it was about the one deep shot late in the game he missed too!

YES!

Channeled our inner bubble playoff form in that second half to steamroll them.

Much better defence in the second half, Rivers shut down Dame nicely and their outside shooting finally went cold.

Huge games from Jokic, Porter (1st half) and Morris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back