Number 10 - Rhys Palmer

Remove this Banner Ad

camRhys_wideweb__470x447,2.jpg

Love this photo.....
Palmer >>> nicoski

Something of minor interest - Rhys and Jesse Dart were the Freo entrants in the Fremantle Festival parade yesterday, Rhys riding up on the back of a convertible mazda, little Jesse riding in the passenger seat.

Jesse looked like he was having an absolute ball smiling and waving at the crowd, Rhys looked like he could name a few (dozen) places that he would rather have been. ;)

So hows Rhys travelling?
Most likely no chance to play this year but hows he looking for next year?

if Rhys recovers well from his ACL op the club need to extend his contract asap so we dont have to spend the whole year hearing that he wants out to the GC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He has been running laps, same with Crowls, and apparently should be right to join the group for the start of pre-season.

Awesome news hope he can have a full preseason with little complications. Also saw him on the news quickly the other day looks like he has gotten a bit bigger muscle wise anyone got any recent pics.

Really itching to see him again next season, especially with the new boys from this year as well. Seems as though many have already forgotten about him!

Yeah I commented in some thread about a month ago which had a highlight clip or two of Palmers first season that I'd forgotten how good he is.

Palmer, Suban, Hill = The beginnings of a GUN midfield.

Story on Ch 9 saying he started training about six weeks ago and has done a gruelling bike ride around Victoria with one of the fitness people from Freo

Story on Ch 9 saying he started training about six weeks ago and has done a gruelling bike ride around Victoria with one of the fitness people from Freo

Doesn't surprise me Palmer is going to be the heart of the freo midfield his work ethic is what makes him such a great player. Imagine a midfield consisting of Palmer (Heart), Hill (Talent), Suban (Skills) and Morabito (Athleticism) it will be hard for teams to match up against that.

Chris Scott was riding with him apparently.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back