number 18 - should Stiffy give it up?

Remove this Banner Ad

I think you can change your profile in the "User CP" option under the arcesso ad. If not, the F.A.Q should be able to tell you how to do it.

Nice site too brucetiki, but for some reason, I only get the one pop-up :)

Originally posted by pevas_02
you know what i like the way u croweaters jump on a bandwagon while "THE KING" was at north melbourne u all use to bag the ***** out of him every time we played adelaide, we use to hear it from every club 'Careys a w@nka' and ***** like that and why because in the space of 5 mins carey would win the game for the rooboys and u all use to get jealous because u didnt hav anyone half as good as him.now hes at adelaide its carey this, carey that, careys the best player ive seen, ive never bagged carey all cr@p like that.u dont deserve to call him the king u should only know him as wayne carey, if it werent for kane johnson going u would never hav got him in the first place, if i were the adelaide ceo i would be down here in vic suckin kane johnsons co(k and thankin him for leavin.ive spoken to many north melbourne supporters and members and can assure u all that we will be cheerin him not baggin him.but wait till that first time we play yas and arch lines up on the "DUCK" ull see a contest then.

Settle down. Just because we've got 'the King', the greatest player of all time, who I never bagged once in my life ever ... ;) :p

Originally posted by snakebite01

Settle down. Just because we've got 'the King', the greatest player of all time, who I never bagged once in my life ever ... ;) :p

Whats this, another Crows supporter who says they never booed Carey. Well guess what, alot of Crows supporters at Football park did, but now you think hes a god!

I doubt that whatever number he wears is going to make him a better player. Why fuss over a number . I am sure he has got more important things to focus on than what number he will be wearing

Originally posted by 1jasonoz

Whats this, another Crows supporter who says they never booed Carey. Well guess what, alot of Crows supporters at Football park did, but now you think hes a god!

It was a joke.

Originally posted by 1jasonoz

It was a joke.
Clearly some people just don't understand what it is to be facetious.

Carey to wear No. 2

Good on you Johnc*ck! You deserve to keep your number, you have earn't it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back