Number 34 - Christopher Hall [Pick 77 - 2008 National Draft]

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah well he's not even through his first year, hopefully he'll settle in soon enough.

No doubt its hard adjusting to footy life away from home in a tough professional environment.

My buddy for 2010.

Not expecting him to crack the side this year, but won't at all be surprised if he manages to get som BOG's with EF this year.

Will be interesting to see if he puts on some much needed size in the pre-season

My buddy for 2010.

Not expecting him to crack the side this year, but won't at all be surprised if he manages to get som BOG's with EF this year.

Will be interesting to see if he puts on some much needed size in the pre-season

I will be watching most East Freo games this year, so i will be able to get a good look at him during the season.

He did perform quite well last year but he definitely needs some size to cope with AFL. He has had a fair bit of time to bulk up but from the pics i have seen he doesnt seem to have put on much.....could be deceiving though.

There hasnt been any mention of him in the pre-season training thread.

Thanks 4n20

Its a bit hard for me to get there as I am on the east coast. I just llike the look of this kid, and reminds me of someone like Monfries (sic?) from Essendon, without the price-tag!

Maybe someone who attends pre-season can let us know if he still looks like a twig!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope he does well for you guys.....he looked slight but very smooth and skillfull in the UNDER 18 finals in 08 and I made a few notes beside his name.....well done for taking the punt

I got to say, I am interested and keeping an eye out, from videos Hall looked great. Hope he puts the work in and joins the rest of the young guns in terms or rapid improvement.

Also impressed with Hall, he is a late developer and may need another 2 years of development owing to his body size, however he has footy smarts (positioning), is not scared despite his size and has good skills.

Any news on my buddy? Very hard to follow him when I'm in the east, but know-one seems to even mention are pre-season training reports!

Would love it if someone could give us an update, otherwise we are going to have to wait until WAFL season starts! I would be very surprised if he makes AFL level this year, but seems to be the sort of player that needs a few years development, so 2011 as a breakout year! Giddy up!

Played a full game in the wafl reserves. Probably be there again next week.

Thanks!

I have only heard that he was in the rehab group to now. From media reports sounds like he got a fair bit of it in the half that he played. I doubt he will get an AFL game this year due to his size, but with another year under his belt watch out!

Chris Hall had the standout game, 24 touches, 6 marks, 7 i50's and 3 goals! Fantastic work from the young lad.

I've been keeping an eye on him over the past few weeks, and whilst he seems to be getting ~20 stat's a game, hasn't seemed to put it altoghter. I watched one of his games the other day (which isn't easy from Sydney!) and he definitely seems to have bulked a little, and has got over his OP problems. But for mine it still looks like he needs another year or two in the gym before he starts hitting his straps.

I called it when we drafted this kid that he will play 200 games for Freo! I hope Im right...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back