Opinion Number one scalp 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

In the last ten matches, Collingwood has won eight times!

Only slightly more our bogey team than Sydney, who've beaten us seven times out of ten.
View attachment 459666

View attachment 459667

View attachment 459665
Strangely, we've kicked more goals!

We're more efficient with Disposals Per Goal + Disposals Per Scoring Shot.

More accurate at Conversion.

Better at Contested Marks, Tackles I50, Centre Clearances, less Turnovers, Rebound 50s,

More: Frees For + Frees Against; Scoring Shots

Interesting to compare.

Think you'll find we won 4 of the last 10 against Collingwood, Round 22 last year, Round 6, 2015, Round 3, 2014 and the 2011 GF.

Well that says it all

Its interesting with Collingwood - when the West Coast Eagles had their daunting ( state like team ) in the 1st half of the 90s - Collingwood were one of the few teams who wernt daunted - didnt fear them - dont know what the win/loss record was - but they allways played well against them

Best example is 94 at the WACA - that 1st final - Mick McGuane holds onto that chest mark - then there is a very good chance that the Magpies win - which is a seriously good effort - because we saw in the GF ( unfortunately ) a few weeks later - how powerfull the Eagles were

Collingwood has defeated WCE six times in the last 10 games

Last Ten Games
https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/ft_team_comparison?team1_id=5&team2_id=19

You can compare last ten games here:
https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/ft_teams

Head to Head Between Collingwood + West Coast since 1987
Comparison - Collingwood -v- WCE.png

Comparison - Collingwood -v- WCE.png Comparison - Geelong -v- Collingwood.png Comparison - Geelong -v- Hawthorn.png Comparison - Geelong -v- Richmond.png Comparison - Geelong -v- Sydney.png

Choose Teams for Comparisons here:
http://www.finalsiren.com/PreviousGames.asp?PrevTeam1ID=1&PrevTeam2ID=2&Team1ID=1&Team2ID=2

Think you'll find we won 4 of the last 10 against Collingwood, Round 22 last year, Round 6, 2015, Round 3, 2014 and the 2011 GF.

Brain fail :oops::oops::oops:

Thanks winty, I've edited my post.

LOl

You’ve beaten us once in a decade you stupid little campaigner. Jog on.

Wonder if Washington Generals fans were this lippy when they beat the Harlem Globetrotters for the first time in eons.

Really thought how they pushed us to the very last seconds down at skilled in that arm wrestle of a match actually made me feel somewhat uncomfortable about potentially playing them again last year to be honest. Not many teams have been able to do that to us at skilled.

They have A very good midfield that has underperformed a lot in my opinion, think this year their midfield will be the best it will ever be with this group, boak wines ebert Hartlett Polec Powell pepper Robbie Grey Sam Grey all rotating through a midfield is quite elite, plus paddy Ryder feeding it down... it is the best midfield in the AFL or equal best at that.
They were unlucky to lose that game at Geelong.
The way you describe that MF, it is impressive.
Just watched GWS. If healthy, they have an awesome talented list and should go all the way this year.

They were unlucky to lose that game at Geelong.
The way you describe that MF, it is impressive.
Just watched GWS. If healthy, they have an awesome talented list and should go all the way this year.

Forgot to add in T Rockliff and Motlop rotating through there now!! They should be at the peak of their powers this season. I have them right up there.

If you look at their age breakdown, they are in the right bracket that their star players should be at their absolute best.

Was one of the most uncomfortable arm wrestles of a game that one down at skilled against them.

It is very rare a team can do that to us at skilled when we are playing well, and they did it.

Was a very uncomfortable feeling, and I gained a lot of respect for their team that day.

Now very firmly Richmond for me, only because their supporters are insufferable. I'm glad Cat supporters were never like that after our premierships;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now very firmly Richmond for me, only because their supporters are insufferable. I'm glad Cat supporters were never like that after our premierships;)
I did try and warn you before it happened.
Richmond fans are insufferable flogs. Delusional at the best of times. Win this years flag and there'll be cries of dynasties and three-peats. Besides that, most are either troglodytes, reptiles, reprobates or degenerates.

I just pray that we have a good year so the usual haters can shut the **** up on this board for once
We could go undefeated and the morons would still find fault in it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back