Opinion Number one scalp 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

O/K who's the team that will give you the most pain to lose against in 2018 the loss that has you wanting to kick the bloody dog,put the boot through the tv.
Is the big one still the Hawks,have Adelaide taken their spot or do you have another in mind.
Still the Hawks for me, a short half head to the Crows.

The team we play in the first final would be my first choice. Thru season Hawks Pies and Tigers

O/K who's the team that will give you the most pain to lose against in 2018 the loss that has you wanting to kick the bloody dog,put the boot through the tv.
Is the big one still the Hawks,have Adelaide taken their spot or do you have another in mind.
Still the Hawks for me, a short half head to the Crows.
Agree. Hawks closely followed by Crows and then Tigers & Pies. If we beat Hawks resoundingly in 2018 they may fall to 2nd or 3rd.

We lose round 1 to that pathetically weak football club I’ll be ropeable.
Melbourne weren't that bad last year, and will be better this year. And Gawn will be back.

I want to beat Richmond and Adelaide, having a big lead at the end of the first quarter.

Richmond for me. Their supporters are obnoxious campaigners who are dining off one win against us like they were the first team to beat us in finals since Gaz Snr was a boy.
2 wins against them then laughing if they miss the 8 with the balance in the force restored please
+1

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond for me. Their supporters are obnoxious campaigners who are dining off one win against us like they were the first team to beat us in finals since Gaz Snr was a boy.
2 wins against them then laughing if they miss the 8 with the balance in the force restored please

If this happens I will happily venture over to the Richmond forum and let them know.
I dead set have never seen a bigger bunch of tossers

Would be unique to have beaten every team in a season. Sure we did not do that in our flag years- 07 - Hawks, 09- Blues, 11-Bombers

We won’t lose a game this year.

Adelaide - Rory Sloane won’t want to play too well against his future teammates, and let’s be honest. Tex Walker completely shitting the bed in the GF has shown the whole league what a pissweak campaigner he truly is (as is their entire senior list) Adelaide are pretenders and well flog then confortably.

Brisbane - all I need to really say here is “Brisbane” and I think you guys understand.

Carlton - see Brisbane reasoning but replace “Brisbane” with “Carlton”

Collingwood - as much as recruiting a one paced midfield with filthy disposal skills (see Adams, Aish et el) is a blueprint for success, Gaz, Danger, Sel and Mitch will beat them like an ugly red headed step child. Add in the fact that their
Forward line revolves around a Full back with hamstrings made of weathered twine, and a white hope in Moore - who can’t actually figure out his position, and the pies are exposed as a VFL standard team.

Essendon - desperation - You can smell it. It has a stench like dead maggots living inside a dead fish head. And as I drove past the Bombers training facility on my Way to Melbourne airport recently, u smelled that stench. When you throw draft picks at a bloke who’s proven damaged goods - so much so that his old club would have taken a bag of twisties for him - and pin your hopes on him, that’s desperation. And let’s be honest. Their midfields garbage. Zaharakis is a good battler. Do they have an elite midfielder? We have so many elite midfielders that if they were to bring all their mvps, Brownlows, b&fs and All Australian trophy’s to the club all at once, we’d need to build new stand to house them. They have Daniher. He’s a good kid. But how’s he gonna kick bags when his midfield are being busted open for 120 Minutes straight? I mean there’s always blood doping - and they’re probably into that already. But even if they are they still
Wouldn’t be good enough.

Freo - hahaha if ever there was a club that personified the word “loser” It’s this mob. You’d think that Colin Sylvia would have taught them. Or Shane yarran. But to watch old mate Harley Bennell unravel every 3 weeks is just amazing. They’ll be lucky to win 6 games.

Gold Coast - see Brisbane

GWS - the reason the mighty ducks succeeded was because they played with heart. The same reason - and lack of heart - is why this mob will NEVER succeed when it counts. Remember last year? The night we had a bunch of players out injured - but still ran them to a draw on their dunghill! They collectively have a heart like a split pea.

Hawthorn - it’s actually sad watching this mob regress into a mediocre outfit, propped up with hacks like sicilly and Brand. Burgoyne going around at 43 years of age reeks of desperation. Watch us kick 16 goals in the first quarter on Easter Monday, then play VFA style - with 16 on the ground - for the last 3 quarters to rest up for the following week - and still win by at least 20 Goals.

Melbourne - “don’t wanna go on that camp. It’s too hard”

Do I need to elaborate? What a bunch of soft weak sooky campaigners they are.

Norf - if ever there was an arguement for the relegation system, this mob are the poster child for it. They’d struggle to beat St josephs on a good day. Personally I think they’re tanking, Ao that when they swoop in and take Hawforns Launceston games and become the tassie Rios, they’ll get even better concessions.

Poort - 119. We will forever own this mob. That, plus the fact that
Their forward line revolves around a bloke so dumb he can’t see a countdown on a massive screen - hahaha were all Good with this bag of filth.

Richmond - the sun even shines on a dogs arse once and a while. And for this mob that one day of sunshine was on preliminary final day last year. We’ve smacked them for a decade. We smacked them last year - without key players available. One swallow does not a Summer make, and one prelim final upset does not an owning break.

St Kilda - have this mob ever actually been decent? They drew a GF playing Ross the Toss’s filthy game plan that’s since been proven to have zero chance of kicking enough goals to win a flag, but without The albino CHF genius who just retired, they’re cooked. Middle of the road side who we could beat with all of our rookies playing.

Sydney - they’re going into the season one down thanks to Kurt walking away. Buddy is one overdose away from retirement. McVeigh is a geriatric - and still going. It’s embarrassing. I can’t see them beating any good side, especially the mighty Cats.

Western bulldogs - last year showed ya where they truly sit. The Bont is a great player. But sadly, their list is full of sprayers like johannesen and plodders like liberatore. They haven’t beaten us since before Gaz had to shave.

West coast - when you have our cast offs holding up the ruck - it speaks volumes. I don’t think a club has been so reliant on one player - as the weagles are on NicNat - since the saints had Plugger. And how is a tall, mobile ruckman who’s game is his leap and athleticism a gonna go after a reco? A filthy midfield and blokes like Darling (let’s just remember how he was in the GF when he went to water like a bitch) holding up your forward line is a worry.

So in conclusion. I don’t see one of these s**t truck clubs getting within 5 goals of us this year.

Wonder what odds I could get on an unbeaten season. My super needs topping up.

We won’t lose a game this year.

Adelaide - Rory Sloane won’t want to play too well against his future teammates, and let’s be honest. Tex Walker completely shitting the bed in the GF has shown the whole league what a pissweak campaigner he truly is (as is their entire senior list) Adelaide are pretenders and well flog then confortably.

Brisbane - all I need to really say here is “Brisbane” and I think you guys understand.

Carlton - see Brisbane reasoning but replace “Brisbane” with “Carlton”

Collingwood - as much as recruiting a one paced midfield with filthy disposal skills (see Adams, Aish et el) is a blueprint for success, Gaz, Danger, Sel and Mitch will beat them like an ugly red headed step child. Add in the fact that their
Forward line revolves around a Full back with hamstrings made of weathered twine, and a white hope in Moore - who can’t actually figure out his position, and the pies are exposed as a VFL standard team.

Essendon - desperation - You can smell it. It has a stench like dead maggots living inside a dead fish head. And as I drove past the Bombers training facility on my Way to Melbourne airport recently, u smelled that stench. When you throw draft picks at a bloke who’s proven damaged goods - so much so that his old club would have taken a bag of twisties for him - and pin your hopes on him, that’s desperation. And let’s be honest. Their midfields garbage. Zaharakis is a good battler. Do they have an elite midfielder? We have so many elite midfielders that if they were to bring all their mvps, Brownlows, b&fs and All Australian trophy’s to the club all at once, we’d need to build new stand to house them. They have Daniher. He’s a good kid. But how’s he gonna kick bags when his midfield are being busted open for 120 Minutes straight? I mean there’s always blood doping - and they’re probably into that already. But even if they are they still
Wouldn’t be good enough.

Freo - hahaha if ever there was a club that personified the word “loser” It’s this mob. You’d think that Colin Sylvia would have taught them. Or Shane yarran. But to watch old mate Harley Bennell unravel every 3 weeks is just amazing. They’ll be lucky to win 6 games.

Gold Coast - see Brisbane

GWS - the reason the mighty ducks succeeded was because they played with heart. The same reason - and lack of heart - is why this mob will NEVER succeed when it counts. Remember last year? The night we had a bunch of players out injured - but still ran them to a draw on their dunghill! They collectively have a heart like a split pea.

Hawthorn - it’s actually sad watching this mob regress into a mediocre outfit, propped up with hacks like sicilly and Brand. Burgoyne going around at 43 years of age reeks of desperation. Watch us kick 16 goals in the first quarter on Easter Monday, then play VFA style - with 16 on the ground - for the last 3 quarters to rest up for the following week - and still win by at least 20 Goals.

Melbourne - “don’t wanna go on that camp. It’s too hard”

Do I need to elaborate? What a bunch of soft weak sooky campaigners they are.

Norf - if ever there was an arguement for the relegation system, this mob are the poster child for it. They’d struggle to beat St josephs on a good day. Personally I think they’re tanking, Ao that when they swoop in and take Hawforns Launceston games and become the tassie Rios, they’ll get even better concessions.

Poort - 119. We will forever own this mob. That, plus the fact that
Their forward line revolves around a bloke so dumb he can’t see a countdown on a massive screen - hahaha were all Good with this bag of filth.

Richmond - the sun even shines on a dogs arse once and a while. And for this mob that one day of sunshine was on preliminary final day last year. We’ve smacked them for a decade. We smacked them last year - without key players available. One swallow does not a Summer make, and one prelim final upset does not an owning break.

St Kilda - have this mob ever actually been decent? They drew a GF playing Ross the Toss’s filthy game plan that’s since been proven to have zero chance of kicking enough goals to win a flag, but without The albino CHF genius who just retired, they’re cooked. Middle of the road side who we could beat with all of our rookies playing.

Sydney - they’re going into the season one down thanks to Kurt walking away. Buddy is one overdose away from retirement. McVeigh is a geriatric - and still going. It’s embarrassing. I can’t see them beating any good side, especially the mighty Cats.

Western bulldogs - last year showed ya where they truly sit. The Bont is a great player. But sadly, their list is full of sprayers like johannesen and plodders like liberatore. They haven’t beaten us since before Gaz had to shave.

West coast - when you have our cast offs holding up the ruck - it speaks volumes. I don’t think a club has been so reliant on one player - as the weagles are on NicNat - since the saints had Plugger. And how is a tall, mobile ruckman who’s game is his leap and athleticism a gonna go after a reco? A filthy midfield and blokes like Darling (let’s just remember how he was in the GF when he went to water like a bitch) holding up your forward line is a worry.

So in conclusion. I don’t see one of these s**t truck clubs getting within 5 goals of us this year.

It’s been a super long day, I managed to read Brisbane, Carlton and Gold Coast though
Great write up

We won’t lose a game this year..............So in conclusion. I don’t see one of these s**t truck clubs getting within 5 goals of us this year.

:D gotta give it to ya CIA - you exercise an interesting turn of phrase

Dawkthorn - I hate them, I've always hated them, I will always hate them. Nuking is too good for Glenferrie.

Followed by (in no particular order): Essenscum, Carlscum, Tiggers, Wobblers - all filth, all eminently hateable.

But there's a special place in Hell reserved for the Wees & Poos, especially now that a certain a-hole has been made their preznit again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back