Nut job for hair loss? Does it work?

Remove this Banner Ad

Crowbots are dead

Premiership Player
Oct 11, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
I see the ads for nut job on big footy from time to time and wondered if anyone has given it a go? my hair is gradually thinning so I thought it might be good for this. I understand that it's not permanent but wondered how real it looks.

My hair started thinning on top years ago, just let nature take its course, don't go the comb over. If I let mine grow it looks like a mangy dog so I now give it the blade once a week and go the Bruce Willis look.:cool:

Funny how when you get older hair stops growing where it should and starts growing out of orifices where it shouldn't, the money you once spent on shampoo now goes to nasal and ear hair clippers.

My hair started thinning on top years ago, just let nature take its course, don't go the comb over. If I let mine grow it looks like a mangy dog so I now give it the blade once a week and go the Bruce Willis look.:cool:

Funny how when you get older hair stops growing where it should and starts growing out of orifices where it shouldn't, the money you once spent on shampoo now goes to nasal and ear hair clippers.
I know what you mean Jas. Unfortunately I have a rather uneven dome so not sure that I can pull off the Bruce willis look

Remove this Banner Ad

Back