NWFA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nwfa

Yeah, was pretty disapointed in some of the tactics from Motton.. Targeted young Brooks all day and he was out for the match after the fight which started for a such a ridiculous reason.. Elder Rand should have been carded as well, ran from half back to get in the fight and tried to king-hit Coglan who was standing back from the fight and wasnt involved, think every bloke in the crowd loved it when Coglan give him one square on the nose lol Rootes was up to his usual s**t again, Umpires to gutless to take any action though..

Well done to Motton anyway, clearly the best side all year and on the day.. Deserved the two premierships they got yesterday..

Yeh well done to preston but I heard some weak player from Preston kicked young Brooks in the head when he was alrady nocked out then started dancing around on his own with his fists up about 5m away from everyone. I think he was looking at his shadow. Now whats the news on next season ?

Yeh well done to preston but I heard some weak player from Preston kicked young Brooks in the head when he was alrady nocked out then started dancing around on his own with his fists up about 5m away from everyone. I think he was looking at his shadow. Now whats the news on next season ?

Great to see Preston go through undefeated in both sides, shame about the fight, great game from both sides.
Well done Preston

Interesting to read the above opinions ( and Misimformation ) on the mellee etc. While not saying everything that Preston done on the day was sqeaky clean it does take two to tango and i'm pretty from where I stood the beach players were throwing them as well ! Two preston players substained facial injuries before the melee so I don't think it was all One way traffic ( one looked suspiciously like an eye gouge ). Beach would have lost by 100 points if it wasn't for coghlan .

Interesting to read the above opinions ( and Misimformation ) on the mellee etc. While not saying everything that Preston done on the day was sqeaky clean it does take two to tango and i'm pretty from where I stood the beach players were throwing them as well ! Two preston players substained facial injuries before the melee so I don't think it was all One way traffic ( one looked suspiciously like an eye gouge ). Beach would have lost by 100 points if it wasn't for coghlan .

Ha!.. How can it be mis-information? was there for everyone at the ground to see and it happened exactly as Big Gun5 said..

Melee started when Brooks tackled the Motton player running into goal, just after the siren went, and the tackled slipped down and tripped the Motton player.. Pretty s**t incident to start a melee, who started it? the Motton player.. I guess the beach players should have stood back and let it go when Brooks was attacked for no reason (after being targeted all game), and knocked un-concious..

I have no allegience to either side, I have mates that I have grown up with and played footy with on both sides, but to see a bloke run from the defensive 50 after the melee started, and then take a swing at a bloke who was standing back, not involved in the fight, that is just gutless and shameful..

Kudos to the Motton player (Might have been Goody, cant recall correctly) who was one of the few to keep his head and pull his team mates out, rather than add to the problem.. And also to Nuts who (from where I was standing anyway) appeared none too impressed with some on the antics of certain Motton players and gave a spray or two..

Any ways whats all the rumours who is leaving which club and going else where.
Kaine hall to preston from forth.

A few weks ago i heard there was only 4sides in Australia that were unbeaten goin in2 the final series for 2010, 2 of them were preston seniors & ressie's can any 1 tell me who the other 2 teams were and if they went all the way thru to take out the GF's aswel to be unbeaten.....

Any ways whats all the rumours who is leaving which club and going else where.
Kaine hall to preston from forth.

The tribunual will deal with the fight and charges, get on with it, what team in both positions wouldnt give their all even a hit or two to win a final.
Kaine Hall not going to preston know that for a fact.

A few weks ago i heard there was only 4sides in Australia that were unbeaten goin in2 the final series for 2010, 2 of them were preston seniors & ressie's can any 1 tell me who the other 2 teams were and if they went all the way thru to take out the GF's aswel to be unbeaten.....

Dont quote me but i think Latrobe Demons were one of the sides but they have since lost one so there are only 3 sides Preston Seniors and Reserves and sorry dont know the other

Ha!.. How can it be mis-information? was there for everyone at the ground to see and it happened exactly as Big Gun5 said..

Melee started when Brooks tackled the Motton player running into goal, just after the siren went, and the tackled slipped down and tripped the Motton player.. Pretty s**t incident to start a melee, who started it? the Motton player.. I guess the beach players should have stood back and let it go when Brooks was attacked for no reason (after being targeted all game), and knocked un-concious..

I have no allegience to either side, I have mates that I have grown up with and played footy with on both sides, but to see a bloke run from the defensive 50 after the melee started, and then take a swing at a bloke who was standing back, not involved in the fight, that is just gutless and shameful..

Kudos to the Motton player (Might have been Goody, cant recall correctly) who was one of the few to keep his head and pull his team mates out, rather than add to the problem.. And also to Nuts who (from where I was standing anyway) appeared none too impressed with some on the antics of certain Motton players and gave a spray or two..

You missed the point I was trying to make , it takes two sides to cause a mellee and it can't all be blamed on one side . I do Obviously have an allegience to one side and I agree the idiot ( bently johnson ) who caused the incident got red carded accordingly and it was a pissweak act ,A fact shouted at him in no uncertain terms by the coach at half time . My other point was ther was some fairly unsportsmanlike behaviour from BOTH sides throughout the match not just one , two sides too every story !. Anyway , done and dusted now . The best and fairest dustup of the day was Webby and big cossie in the two's before the start of the match , all umpires seen it but it seemed like none of them were game to get between them to stop it and just let it run it"s course ! , never seen that happen before ? , was entertaining though .

Dont quote me but i think Latrobe Demons were one of the sides but they have since lost one so there are only 3 sides Preston Seniors and Reserves and sorry dont know the other
Old Scotch Seniors in the NTFA Division 2 went through undefeated (Their reserves lost 1 I think).

They also won the Grand Final against the Fingal Valley, the score was 68 to 0! Apparently the first time ever in a GF that a team has been held scoreless.

You missed the point I was trying to make , it takes two sides to cause a mellee and it can't all be blamed on one side . I do Obviously have an allegience to one side and I agree the idiot ( bently johnson ) who caused the incident got red carded accordingly and it was a pissweak act ,A fact shouted at him in no uncertain terms by the coach at half time . My other point was ther was some fairly unsportsmanlike behaviour from BOTH sides throughout the match not just one , two sides too every story !. Anyway , done and dusted now . The best and fairest dustup of the day was Webby and big cossie in the two's before the start of the match , all umpires seen it but it seemed like none of them were game to get between them to stop it and just let it run it"s course ! , never seen that happen before ? , was entertaining though .

Piss weak, i dont think so, and idiot,i dont think so, started it i dont think so,
but you seem to know it all, maybe you should go to tribunual and hear what really happened.

Piss weak, i dont think so, and idiot,i dont think so, started it i dont think so,
but you seem to know it all, maybe you should go to tribunual and hear what really happened.

I certainly know what i saw and what was the general feeling about it in the rooms at half time especially from rootsey who told johnno if he started s**t like that again he could go and sit in the grandstand for the rest of the match. Maybe you should enlighten us with your version ? . I don't believe my comments come with any bias against Preston , I have been a member for 15 years .As for going to tribunal you won't hear much truth there only what the umpires want to believe , have been there many times as a player rep and it is a kangaroo court .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate, get over it, move on everything is finished for the footy season-go and grab your cricket whites:confused:

Mate, get over it, move on everything is finished for the footy season-go and grab your cricket whites:confused:

Yeah i'm over it moocher. can't wait till the dinner saturday night to have a beer and look at the premiership flags all night !. ( might sit next to bently and stir him up , lol ) Who is your tip for the darwin flag moocher ?, have spoke to guys from both teams in the last few days and they both seem confident. Slapper Matthews to make an appearance I believe ?. South to win the ressies easy i reckon .

Yeah i'm over it moocher. can't wait till the dinner saturday night to have a beer and look at the premiership flags all night !. ( might sit next to bently and stir him up , lol ) Who is your tip for the darwin flag moocher ?, have spoke to guys from both teams in the last few days and they both seem confident. Slapper Matthews to make an appearance I believe ?. South to win the ressies easy i reckon .

Hey Diabolical i might sit with him too. lol

We should make up a all Australian nwfa squad would be good. NTFL had one in todays paper pretty strong team.

gee i wil tel you wat go bak a couple of pages n look at how many of you lot run your mouth bout west been so dirty i belive we were one of the only clubs to have noone suspened
and how many weeks did the boys get from the gf

gee i wil tel you wat go bak a couple of pages n look at how many of you lot run your mouth bout west been so dirty i belive we were one of the only clubs to have noone suspened
and how many weeks did the boys get from the gf

I don"t reckon the boys from Preston care how many weeks they got , they have something you boys at west havn't got and probably won't get for a while , a premiership medallion !. Bit hard to read your post emmo12 , need to learn to spell or get a spell checker on your computer Old buddy !

I don"t reckon the boys from Preston care how many weeks they got , they have something you boys at west havn't got and probably won't get for a while , a premiership medallion !. Bit hard to read your post emmo12 , need to learn to spell or get a spell checker on your computer Old buddy !

What goes around comes around. Don't pick on poor old west, people don't like it now they have improved, but Preston was the only team that west did not beat in 2010.
I have heard they may loose a couple but the season only ended a few weeks ago also heard Preston dont want there coach for next season any truth in that might go back to west ?

What goes around comes around. Don't pick on poor old west, people don't like it now they have improved, but Preston was the only team that west did not beat in 2010.
I have heard they may loose a couple but the season only ended a few weeks ago also heard Preston dont want there coach for next season any truth in that might go back to west ?

Yes i agree West were there and they have improved and played well, dont think preston will loose any, talk is they're happy up there and coach will stay at preston this is positive, but love silly season all the same

Yes i agree West were there and they have improved and played well, dont think preston will loose any, talk is they're happy up there and coach will stay at preston this is positive, but love silly season all the same
I think she is clear sailing up at Preston for sure.Appleby may not go around but if David Jacobson and Adam and Damien Devries go back, they will be stronger."Freezer" is a superstar and Adam is very underated, both held Cuprona up this year-they deserve success after helping the Dogs out this yaer as with Jake who has well and truly done his time at Cuprona.Jason Hamilton from Spreyton in the mix to coach Cuprona from up that way-any info on him ?

I think she is clear sailing up at Preston for sure.Appleby may not go around but if David Jacobson and Adam and Damien Devries go back, they will be stronger."Freezer" is a superstar and Adam is very underated, both held Cuprona up this year-they deserve success after helping the Dogs out this yaer as with Jake who has well and truly done his time at Cuprona.Jason Hamilton from Spreyton in the mix to coach Cuprona from up that way-any info on him ?

Was talking to "Freezer" recently and he told me he would like to go back to the Dees to finish his career , suppose we could put up with him for another year or two !. LOL

Can go around and come around all it wants but it won't worry Preston , I ain't a dees supporter so your barking up the wrong tree !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back